Aaj Tak News channel was established in the year 2000. The channel began as a regular 30 minute news program on the Government channel, Dhoordharshan, about daily current affairs and news. The headquarters of the corporation are in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. They jumped into a dedicated 24-hour news channel from its launch date due to advancements in their news coverage. India Today includes Aaj Tak TV.
Aaj Tak News Channel Profile
- Name of Channel: Aaj Tak News
- Channel Type: News
- Year Channel was Founded: 2000
- Owner of this channel: Living MediaLiving Media
- Headquarters: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Main Leaders in this Channel: Shteesh Bhadauriya (CMD)
- Broadcast Area: India and international
- Sisters channel: India Today, Tez, Dilli Aaj Tak
Aaj Tak is one of the most-watched Hindi news channels. On December 31, 2000, TV Today Network, a publicly-traded company and the broadcasting arm of Living Media India Limited, launched a news channel with the same name. Aaj Tak reached a peak of 160.93 million viewers in 2017-18, according to the TV Today Network’s Annual Report 2017-18. Aaj Tak HD, Aaj Tak’s HD version, was launched on December 14, 2018.
TV Today Network Ltd owns the Aaj Tak news channel, which is a subsidiary of Living Media India Ltd. Living Media India owns 56.92 percent of TV Today Network Ltd, Aroon Purie owns 0.49 percent, and the public owns the remaining 42.58 percent.
All Customer Care details of Aaj Tak News
- Contact Number of Aaj Tak News: +91-120-4807100
- Support Email Id of Aaj Tak News: email@example.com
- Office Address of Aaj Tak News: Ceo, The India Today Group, Mediaplex, Fc-8, Sector – 16a, Film City, Noida-201301, Uttar Pradesh
- Facebook Id of Aaj Tak News: https://www.facebook.com/aajtak/
- Twitter Id of Aaj Tak News: https://twitter.com/aajtak
- Official Site of Aaj Tak News: https://www.aajtak.in/
- Instagram Account of Aaj Tak News: https://www.instagram.com/aajtak/?hl=en
- Youtube Account of Aaj Tak News: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4t-jeY85JegMlZ-E5UWtA
Aroon Purie, the Chairman of the India Today Group, is the third-largest shareholder in Living Media India Pvt. Ltd. He is the Chairman of Living Media India Pvt. Ltd. and the Group’s Editor-in-Chief. He is also the Chairman and Whole-Time Director of TV Today Network, a division of Living Media India that owns and runs television channels such as India Today, Aaj Tak, Tez, and Delhi Aaj Tak, as well as FM radio 104.8 Ishq and a slew of niche internet channels under the MobileTak banner.
Kalli Purie Bhandal and Koel Purie Rinchet, Aroon Purie’s brothers, assist him in the management of the group’s numerous businesses. Aroon Purie is a Fellow of The Institute of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales, and a graduate of the London School of Economics. In 2001, the Government of India bestowed upon him the Padma Bhushan, the country’s third highest civilian honour.