How to contact Babul Supriyo? Babul Supriyo Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Babul Supriyo? Are you searching on google for How to contact Babul Supriyo? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of Babul Supriyo? What is the hometown and residence address of the Babul Supriyo? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Babul Supriyo? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT BABUL SUPRIYO?
Babul Supriyo is a Kolkata-born Indian playback singer, actor, and politician. He began his political career with the BJP in 2004. He has been a Member of Parliament as well as a Union Minister.
Babul Supriyo Biography:
Babul Supriyo was born in Uttarpara, West Bengal, on December 15, 1970. His birth sign is Saggitarius. He attended Don Bosco High & Technical School in Liluah, West Bengal. In 1991, he received his B.Com (Hons.) from Serampore College in West Bengal. When he was in school, he entered a singing competition and won the All India Don Bosco Champion title in 1983. In 1985, he won a singing competition and was named The Most Enriching Talent.
After college, he worked for Standard Chartered Bank in Kolkata for a short time. He left soon after deciding to pursue a career as a full-time singer. He moved to Mumbai in 1992 to follow his dream. During his childhood, Supriyo was extensively trained by his grandfather, Banikantha NC Baral. He won 45 music competitions while in college and was a regular performer on All India Radio and Doordarshan.
Family, Wife, and Caste:
Babul Supriyo belongs to the Odia ethnic group. When he moved to Mumbai in 1992, he changed his name to Babul Supriyo from Supriya Baral. His father’s name is Sunil Chandra Baral and his mother’s name is Sumitra Baral.
Babul Supriyo met her first wife Riaa at a Shah Rukh Khan concert in Toronto. In 1995, they married. Sharmilee, their daughter, is their only child (born- 1999). In 2006, they divorced.
In 2014, Babul married his second wife, Rachna Sharma. He met her on a flight because she is an air hostess. They began dating in 2012 and married two years later in 2016. They have a daughter named Naina (born- 12 August 2017).
Babul Supriyo relocated to Mumbai in 1992 to pursue a career in Bollywood. His first break came from Kalyanji, who chose him to go on world tours and perform in live shows alongside Bollywood actors. In May 1993, he had the opportunity to perform with Amitabh Bachchan in Canada and the United States.
In 1994 and 1995, he toured internationally with all of Bollywood’s biggest stars. He had the opportunity to perform with Asha Bhonsle in the United States in 1997 and 1999. He performed successfully in a variety of locations around the world, including Holland, the United States, the United Kingdom, South America, and others. He used to perform at music festivals on a regular basis. He was awarded Honorary Citizenship by the State Council of Atlanta, USA, in July 2002, making him one of the youngest performers to receive this honor.
He made his Bollywood debut as a playback singer in the film Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, which also marked Hrithik Roshan’s debut. Supriyo was an instant success after the film’s release. Everyone admired his voice, and he received numerous offers for playback singing. Some of his most popular songs came from films such as Hum Tum, Fanaa, Hungama, and many others.
He also used to sing for many Bengali films and was quite successful in the Bengali film industry. He eventually got a chance to work as an actor in Bengali films and has appeared in a number of them. Supriyo is well-known for his oratory abilities as well as his incredible sense of humor. He is the host of the show K for Kishore, which also stars Asha Bhonsle and Amit Kumar. Supriyo mainly sings for Bollywood and Bengali films but he has recorded songs in 11 other languages too.
Babul Supriyo was a staunch supporter of both Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Narendra Modi. On one particular night, he happened to be seated next to Ramdev on a flight. During the flight, Ramdev persuaded him to join the BJP and contest for Lok Sabha. In 2014, he agreed and joined the BJP. He was named the BJP’s candidate for West Bengal’s Asansol Lok Sabha Constituency in the 2014 General Elections. He contested against Dola Sen of the Trinamool Congress (TMC) and won by more than 70,000 votes.
On November 9, 2014, he was elected as an MP and appointed as the Union Minister of State for the Ministry of Urban Development and the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation in the Narendra Modi government. He was appointed as the youngest minister in Narendra Modi’s Cabinet. On July 12, 2016, his portfolio was changed, and he was appointed Minister of State for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
In 2019, the BJP announced his re-election as the party’s candidate for the Asansol Lok Sabha Constituency in the 2019 General Elections. Moon Moon Sen was his opponent this time. Supriyo triumphed in the elections by a margin of 2 lakh votes. On May 31, 2019, he was appointed as Minister of State for Environment, Forests, and Climate Change in Narendra Modi’s cabinet.
Awards and Honours:
1. Honorary citizenship by the State Council of Atlanta in 2002.
2. Award for the Best Male Playback Singer for Tak Jhal Mishti by the Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Awards in 2002.
3. Award for the Best Male Playback Singer for Kasauti Zindagii Kay by the Kalakar Awards in 2003.
4. Award for the Best Male Playback Singer for Mayer Anchal by the Kalakar Awards in 2004.
5. Award for the Best Male Playback Singer for Subho Drishti by the Bengal Film Journalists’ Awards in 2006.
6. Award for the Best Male Playback Singer for Kasauti Zindagii Kay by the Zee Gold Awards in 2007.
7. Walked the ramp at the Grand Finale of the Indian Federation for Fashion Development’s Runway Week (Season 6) for fashion designer Agnimitra Paul in 2016.
1. TMC MP Mahua Moitra filed a defamation case against Supriyo. In her complaint, she claimed that Supriyo harmed her reputation by referring to her as “drunk on country liquor” during a live television debate. Mahua drunk on Mahua were his exact words (country liquor is also called Mahua in West Bengal).
2. In February 2018, he issued a statement calling for the deportation of all Pakistani artists in India.
3. In March 2018, while speaking to the public at a relief camp in Asansol, a few members of the audience began chanting anti-Supriyo slogans. He lost his temper and threatened everyone with skinning if they didn’t stop.
4. On September 18, 2018, he was attending a function for the differently-abled when he was distracted by a moving man. He screamed at him, threatening to break his leg and force him to use a crutch. He allegedly then instructed his security personnel to break the man’s leg if he moved.
(1)Full Name: Babul Supriyo Baral
(2)Born: 15 December 1970, Uttarpara, West Bengal, India
(3)Father: Sunil Chandra Baral
(4)Mother: Sumitra Baral
(5)Marital Status: Married
First Wife: Riaa Supriyo (m. 1995; div.2006)
Second Wife: Rachana Sharma, an air hostess of Jet Airways (m. 9 August 2016)
1. Sharmilee Supriyo (born in 1999, from Riaa Supriyo)
2. Naina Supriyo (born on August 12, 2017, from Rachana Sharma)
(8)Profession(s): Playback Singer, Actor, Television Host, Politician
(9)Political Party: BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party)
(10)Famous For: His songs in the films “Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai” and “Hum Tum”
(11)Birth Sign: Saggitarius
(16)School: Don Bosco High & Technical School, Liluah, Calcutta (now Kolkata)
(17)College: University of Calcutta
(18)Educational Qualifications: B.Com (Honours) from Serampore College, Calcutta University in 1991
Playback Singer (Bollywood): Zindagi Char Din Ki (Prem Yog, 1994)
TV: K for Kishore (Host of this Singing Competition Show in 2007-2008)
(20)Hobbies: Travelling, Reading, Listening to Music
(21)Favourite Singer: Kishore Kumar
(22)Favourite Politician(s): Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Narendra Modi
(23)Hometown: Uttarpara, Hooghly District, West Bengal, India
(a) B/54 Orchid Towers Yamuna Nagar, Andheri (W) Mumbai 400053
(b) Flat No. 2D, 2nd Floor, Prathama, 1 No. Mohishila Colony, Bottala, Asansol-713303
(25)Contact Number: Not Available
(26)Email ID: Not Available