How to contact Natarajan Chandrasekaran? Natarajan Chandrasekaran Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Natarajan Chandrasekaran? Are you searching on google for How to contact Natarajan Chandrasekaran? What is the Whatsapp number, contact number, or email id of Natarajan Chandrasekaran? What is the hometown and residence address of the chairman of Tata Sons? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Natarajan Chandrasekaran? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT NATARAJAN CHANDRASEKARAN?
Natarajan Chandrasekaran is an Indian businessman, and who was recently chairman of Tata Sons. He was Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Executive Director of Tata Consulting Services (TCS), where he became Chief Executive Officer ( CEO) in 2009. He was also the founder of Tata Motors and Tata Global Beverages (TGB). He became the first non-Parsi and competent executive to lead the Tata Group. On 18 December 2019, the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) held the appointment of Chandrasekaran as illegal and restored Cyrus Mistry as executive chairman. In January 2020 the Supreme Court of India overruled NCLAT.
Natarajan Chandrasekaran Biography:
Chandrasekaran was born on 2 June 1963, Tamil Nadu, India. He studied in a Tamil Government school in Mohanur. He later received a bachelor’s degree in Applied Sciences from the Coimbatore Institute of Technology in Tamil Nadu. He earned his Master of Computer Applications (MCA) from the Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli (now National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli), in Tamil Nadu, India, in 1986.
Joining TCS in 1987, Chandrasekaran took over as CEO on 6 October 2009 before becoming COO and Executive Director of TCS. Chandrasekaran is a senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and an active member of the Computer Society of India and British Computer Society. He was nominated as the chairman of the Indian IT industry body NASSCOM in April 2015.
Chandrasekaran spent his career at TCS, joining the company in 1987 after completing a Master’s degree in Computer Applications from the Regional Engineering College, Trichy, Tamil Nadu.
Under his leadership, TCS created consolidated revenues of US$ 16.5 billion in 2015-16. With more than 353,000 consultants, TCS has become India’s largest private-sector employer. TCS remains India’s most profitable firm at the end of 2015-16 with a market capitalization of more than US$ 70 billion. TCS was ranked as the world’s most strong IT services brand in 2015 and was listed by the Top Employers Institute as the Global Best Employer in 24 countries.
On 25 October 2016, Chandrasekaran, then CEO and Managing Director of Tata Consulting Services (TCS), was appointed Deputy Director of the Tata Sons Board of Directors.
2018/2019 NCLAT verdicts:
The Tata Sons board voted to remove Cyrus Mistry from the Chairmanship of Tata Sons on 24 October 2016.
In July 2018, the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLAT), issued a verdict in favor of Tata Sons on charges of mismanagement leveled by Mistry in 2016, two months following his ousting as chairman through a vote of non-confidence. On 10 July 2018, Mistry stated that he would appeal the decision.
In December 2019, the Tribunal reinstated Mistry as Chairman of Tata Sons for his remaining term of office and ruled that the nomination of Chandrasekaran as Chairman of the Executive Board was unconstitutional.
2020 Supreme Court :
In January 2020, Tata Sons appealed to the Supreme Court of India against NCLAT’s decision. Mistry stated that he would not return to the Chairmanship of the conglomerate, but was interested in reserving his seat in the company’s board. A three-judge bench comprising Chief Justice S. A. Bobde and Justices B. R. Gavai and Surya Kant stayed NCLAT’s order while hearing Tata Sons’ appeal on 10 January 2020.
The bench said, “We think there are contradictions in the court orders issued by the NCLAT.”
The Supreme Court also stated that, according to Article 25 of the Company Law, Tata Sons would not exercise power to evict the shares of the minority investors in the company.
Chandrasekaran was born in Mohanur, Tamil Nadu, India. He lives in Mumbai, with his wife Lalitha. Chandrasekaran is a talented filmmaker, music aficionado, and long-distance runner who has completed marathons in Amsterdam, Boston, Chicago, Berlin, Mumbai, New York, and Tokyo. He finished his fastest marathon or personal record (PR) at the TCS New York City Marathon (2014) with a time of 5 hr 00 min 52 sec.
Awards and Recognition:
1. Chandrasekaran has received several awards and recognition in the business community. India’s central bank, the Reserve Bank of India appointed him as a director on its board in 2016.
2. He has served as the Chairperson of the IT Industry Governors’ at the WEF, Davos in 2015-16.
3. He served as the chairman of NASSCOM, the apex trade body for IT services firms in India in 2012-13, and continues to be a member of its governing Executive Council.
4. He was voted as the ‘Best CEO’ for the fifth consecutive year by the Institutional Investor’s 2015 Annual All-Asia Executive Team rankings.
5. He was also awarded CNN- IBN Indian of the Year 2014 in the business category.
6. Chandrasekaran was presented with the “Best CEO for 2014” by Business Today for the second consecutive year.
7. He has also received the Medal of the City of Amsterdam Frans ban nick Cocq in recognition of his endeavor to promote trade and economic relations between Amsterdam and India.
8. He was awarded the Qimpro Platinum Standard Award 2015 (Business) and Business Today’s Best CEO 2015 (IT & ITEs).
9. Chandrasekaran was conferred with the honorary doctorate by JNTU, Hyderabad, India (2014).
10. He has received Honorary Doctorate from Nyenrode Business Universiteit, Netherlands’ top private business school (2013).
11. Chandrasekaran has also been conferred honorary degrees by many Indian universities such as the Gitam University (2013) KIIT University (2012); and the SRM Institute of Science and Technology (2010).
12. In April 2017, India Today magazine ranked him #10th in India’s 50 Most powerful people of 2017 list.
13. On 12 August 2017, Chandrasekaran was conferred the degree of Doctor of Letters (Honoris Causa) by his alma mater National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
(1)Full Name: Natarajan Chandrasekaran
(3)Born: 2 June 1963, Mohanur, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India
(4)Father: Srinivasan Natarajan(Lawyer & Farmer)
(5)Mother: Meenakshi Natarajan
(6)Brother(s): N. Ganapathy Subramaniam, Natesan Srinivasan
(7)Spouse: Lalitha Chandrasekaran
(9)Profession: Businessman(Chairman TATA Sons)
(10)Birth Sign: Gemini
(13)Hobbies: Photography, Listening to Music, Running, Trekking
(15)Favorite Businessman: Ratan Tata, S. Ramadorai
1. Tamil-medium Government School, Mohanur
2. English-medium School for the Senior Secondary, Mohanur
1. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli
2. Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
(18)Educational Qualifications: B.Sc., M.C.A.
(19)Address: Not Available
(20)Contact Number: +91 22 6665 7556
(21)Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org