How to contact BeastBoyShub? BeastBoyShub Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of BeastBoyShub? Are you searching on google for How to contact BeastBoyShub? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of BeastBoyShub? What is the hometown and residence address of the BeastBoyShub? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of BeastBoyShub? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT BEASTBOYSHUB?
Shubham Saini, popularly known as BeastBoyShub is a popular Indian YouTube gamer who uploads gaming highlights of popular pc/mobile/ps4 games. He is the owner of the channel which has over 2.3 million subscribers as of now.
BeastBoyShub was born on 30 April 1997 which makes his age as of 2020. He was born and raised in a small village in New Delhi, India.
He was that type of kid, who never participated in any extra-curricular activities during his school days and this is one his biggest regrets in life. He got his first mobile phone during his 11th and he had internet access after finishing the 12th class.
He found about YouTube and how things work and eventually started his own YouTube channel. In the beginning, it was really hard for him to make videos as he had to manage both college and videos. He tried his best to upload as many videos as possible. He said that, out of all the things he had done, he had enjoyed the most in making YouTube videos.
At that time, he was studying B.Tech and he had no interest in studying. So, eventually, he ended up quitting his college and thought of doing YouTube as a full-time job. He somehow convinced his parents about quitting college and gave YouTube a try. At that time, he didn’t even have enough subscribers on his YouTube channel. He worked as a tuition teacher so he could make some money for himself. He continued uploading videos and now he has a large audience.
He started his channel on Nov 27, 2015, and his first video was uploaded on 24 September 2016. He uploaded other videos before but he made those videos private. One of his first uploads was a roast video, for which he had got a lot of hate. He had also thought of quitting but he didn’t.
He hit 1000 subscribers after 1 and a half years of making videos. He uploads mostly gaming content but he uploaded various types of content. He sometimes uploads vlogs as well. He plays a variety of games including PUBG, God of War, LIMBO, Granny, and many more. He uploads videos almost every day but sometimes he misses an upload.
He got famous because his videos are funny and he is a humorous person. Most of the people enjoy watching them. His most popular uploads were his ‘Granny’ gameplay videos. He hit 100k subscribers in the month of June 2017 and he hit 1 million subscribe at the beginning of 2019. He recently started a new series called “#ForShub”, in which he reacts to the memes made by his subscribers.
Presently, he is the 4th most subscribed YouTube gamer in India after Dynamo Gaming, Carryminati, and MortaL. His channel gains around 1.3 million views with 4500 subscribers every day.
BeastBoyShub’s father is a small businessman and his mother is a housewife. Unlike many YouTubers, his parents didn’t support his youtube channel since day one. This actually makes many people feel down but Shubham had faith in himself and worked hard.
He had said many times his videos that his relationship status is Single and he doesn’t have a girlfriend.
1. All the factors and hard work that are required to make a decent video are done by him including recording, video editing, thumbnail creation, and uploading.
2. He is an animal lover and he loves dogs, cats, and parrots the most.
3. His favorite YouTuber is PewDiePie and has been entirely inspired by him.
4. His favorite game is Resident Evil 4.
5. He loves watching anime movies and series.6. He even made a diss track on YouTubers who were making diss tracks. Diss-Tracks were a trend among YouTubers in 2017, so Shub gave them a try!
7. In his free time, he either watches movies or listens to songs.
8. Shubham gets really irritated when somebody writes ‘Shubham’ without the initial ‘H’ and also when somebody adds an unnecessary ‘H’ in ‘BeastBoyShub’. This apparently made it hard for people to find his channel.
9. After he opened his third channel “Shubhooo” and he tweeted it, his Twitter followers asked him if he was “selling” Silver Play Buttons” since he already has two channels above 100K subscribers.
1. Shub was invited to the YouTube gaming summit in California.
2. He was also invited to Chennai as a delegate and speaker for the Indian YouTube Gaming Creators Summit.
1. Fans have divided BeastBoyShub’s playstyle into two split personalities. The first is when he plays normally and the second is when he goes Beserk, which he refers to as the Beast mode.
2. When playing games like Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice or The Last of Us, in his normal style, he prefers stealth to outright attacking his enemies. This usually proves more effective than direct attacking. However, when he is unable to achieve victory with stealth after trying many times, he goes to Beast Mode and proves that brawn can sometimes achieve what brains can’t.
(a)Real Name: Subham Saini
(b)Nickname: Beastboyshub, Shub
(c)Born: 30 April 1997, New Delhi, India
(d)Father: Not Known
(e)Mother: Not Known
(f)Birth Sign: Cancer
(i)Profession: Youtuber, Gamer
(j)School: Not Known
(k)Educational Qualifications: B.Tech
(l)Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/BeastBoyShub
(m)Email: Not Known
(n)Address: New Delhi, India
(o)Telephone: Not Known
(r)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI86prlqXhbkREDMTaORvLQ