30 Bible Verses To Protect Your Home From Evil
To shield your house from evil, these bible verses are being supplied as a means of concealing you from your adversaries who are attempting to lay siege to your premises. Because they are protected by the Almighty, those who are truly children of God cannot be harmed by the wicked. God zealously protects his children by staying awake and keeping an eye on them at all times. According to Psalm 121:4, God is neither slumbering nor sleeping. What a tremendous blessing it is to be a child of God. Those who want to smite you will first strike God, and then they will come after you. When you are in Christ Jesus, you don’t have to harbour terror in your heart, no matter how the devil deals with some of your closest friends or family members. You must dedicate your life to Christ for God to safeguard your family and house from the wicked one. If you have already done so, there is still an opportunity for you to rededicate your life to Christ. Praying for the blood of Jesus and reading from the Psalms might provide complete heavenly protection. After reading this essay, you will be able to memorise 30 strong Bible passages that can help you guard your house against strange demonic arrows. Whether you believe there is a close person in your life who is bringing sufferings into your life out of jealousy or because of gang up, don’t be afraid; they have failed, in Jesus’ name, and you should not be afraid. So please join me in saying these prayers to protect us from our adversaries.
30 Bible Verses To Protect Your Home From Evil
1. Psalm 34:7
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who are afraid of him, and he brings them deliverance.
2. Isaiah 54:17 (The Book of Isaiah)
It is impossible for any weapon made against thee to be successful, and every mouth that rises against thee in judgement thou shalt condemn. This is the inheritance of the Lord’s servants, and their righteousness is a manifestation of my righteousness, declares the Lord.
3. The book of Isaiah 43:2
Whenever thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and whenever thou passest over the rivers, they will not overflow upon thee; and whenever thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burnt, nor will the flame ignite upon thee.
4. Psalm 20:1 (King James Version)
When you are in distress, the Lord will hear you, and the name of the God of Jacob will protect you.
5. Proverbs 19:23 (King James Version)
The fear of the Lord is conducive to life, and he who has it will be content; he will not be visited by evil.
6. Psalm 91:9-10
For because thou hast made the Lord, who is my shelter, even the Highest, thy home place, no ill shall befall thee, nor shall any plague come near thy dwelling place.
7. Lastly, Proverbs 12:21
The virtuous will not suffer any harm; but, the wicked will be filled with trouble and destruction.
8. The book of Romans 8:31
What are we going to say in response to these events? Who can stand in our way if God is on our side?
9. Psalm 27:1-2
Whom should I be afraid of when the Lord is my light and my salvation? Whom should I be scared of when the Lord is my strength and my shield? It was only when the evil, including my friends and opponents, came upon me to consume my flesh that they were unable to continue.
10. Psalm 23:4-5
Yea, even though I am walking through the valley of the shadow of death, I will have no fear, for thou is with me, and thy rod and thy staff comfort me in my distress. For in times of hardship, he will conceal me in His pavilion; he will conceal me in the innermost chamber of his tabernacle; he will set me up on a rocky outcropping.
11. Psalm 143:9
Deliver me, O Lord, from my foes; I have fled to thee to be hidden.
12. Psalm 140:4
Preserve me, O Lord, from the grasp of the wicked; keep me safe from the wrath of the aggressive man, who has set his sights on my every move.
13. Isaiah 59:19
As a result, people will be terrified of the Lord’s name coming from the west and his splendour coming from the rising sun. When the adversary comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise a standard against him in the presence of the people.
14. Isaiah 41:10-12
It is nothing to be afraid of, for I am with thee; do not be discouraged, for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will assist thee; yes, I will support thee with the right hand of my righteousness. All those who were enraged against thee will be embarrassed and confounded; they will be reduced to nothingness, and all who contend with thee will die. Even those who struggled with thee will be as nothing and as a thing of nought, and thou shalt seek them and not find them. Those who contend with thee will be as nothing and as a thing of nought.
15. Jeremiah 17:18
Allow them to be bewildered, but do not allow me to be confounded; allow them to be frightened, but do not allow me to be dismayed; bring upon them the day of calamity, and destroy them with double devastation.
16. Genesis 50:20
However, as for you, you intended ill against me; however, God intended it for good, bringing about the event that has occurred today, which has resulted in the survival of a large number of people.
17. Psalm 37:40
As a result, the Lord will assist them and save them: he will deliver them from the hands of the wicked and save them because they place their confidence in him.
18. James 4:7
As a result, you must submit yourself to God. If you resist the devil, he will depart from your presence.
19. Psalm 3:3-5
But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; thou is my glory, and thou art the one who raises my head. With my voice, I called out to the Lord, and he heard me from the top of his holy hill. Selah. I lay down and fell asleep; I woke up because the Lord had supported me.
20. Psalm 16:1
Protect me, O God, because it is in thee that I place my confidence.
21. Psalm 118:6
I will not be afraid since the Lord is on my side; what can man do to me?
22. Psalm 16:8
I have placed the Lord at the forefront of my thoughts, and since he is at my right hand, I will not be swayed.
23. Psalm 121:7
The Lord will keep thee safe from every harm, and he will keep thy soul safe as well.
24. +Isaiah 41:10
It is nothing to be afraid of, for I am with thee; do not be discouraged, for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will assist thee; yes, I will support thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
25. Ephesians 6:12
Because we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places, we are in a spiritual battle.
26. Matthew 15:13
Nevertheless, Jesus responded by saying, “Every plant that has not been planted by my heavenly Father will be rooted up.”
27. Matthew 18:18
Everything that you tie on earth will be bound in heaven, and everything that you free on earth will be loosed in heaven, I assure you of this truth.
28. Psalm 138:7
Even though I am walking through tribulation, thou shalt revive me: thou wilt reach out a hand against the rage of my foes, and thy right hand shall preserve me.
29. Psalm 34:4
The Lord answered my prayer, and he rescued me from all of my anxieties and worries.
30. Psalm 23:6
Surely kindness and compassion will accompany me throughout my life, and I will live in the home of the Lord for the rest of my days.
Prayer to protect your home from evil attacks.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I express my gratitude for the gift of life and good health.
- Father, I am grateful for your presence in my life and your spirit of compassion and mercy. Father, a great number of individuals have died without having achieved their goals.
- God, thank you for being there for me at all times, guarding me against all wicked assaults. Every witchcraft hand that has been put on my star will be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, may the resurrected power of our Lord Jesus descend upon my buried qualities and revive them.
- In the name of Jesus, I command you to be consumed by fire, you ancestral snakes of my father’s house.
- In the name of Jesus, I command all evil enchanters who use charm to assault my gift to perish in the flames.
- In the name of Jesus, I command fear to be consumed by fire and bravery to infuse me.
- In the name of Jesus, put an end to the mysterious moon that is keeping an eye on me.
- In the name of Jesus, let any charm that is sprinkled on my doorpost capture my star and cause it to catch fire.
- O God, arise and fight my conflicts with all of your weapons of war, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I will not be intimidated by the tens of thousands of individuals who have aligned themselves against me.
- In the name of Jesus, may the Lion of the Tribe of Judah guard me for the rest of my life?
- In the name of Jesus, disclose to me the forces at work in my life that are causing me to be unhappy.
- All of the bad arrows that were aimed at me have been returned to their source, in the name of Jesus.
- Locate me and my family and keep us safe from armed robbery assaults, please, Angels of God.
- To protect me and my doorpost from evil activities, I apply the blood of Jesus to myself and my doorpost.
- Any power that has concluded that it would waste me tonight will be squandered by fire.
- In the name of Jesus, I will protect your interest in my life with the blood of Jesus.
- All of the powers that have been entrusted to torment me as I sleep tonight have failed miserably! No amount of effort can prevent the adversary from declaring triumph over me. As a result, in the name of Jesus, I order that all of their powers, schemes, and devices be destroyed by fire.
- Allow your presence to accompany me today while I go about my business, and allow your strength to keep me safe until I return home.
- In the name of Jesus, I declare that the terrible arrows that fly by day and the deafening pestilence will not be able to reach me.
- O Lord, I am in desperate need of your protection from wicked assaults; surround me with your wall of safety, in the name of Jesus, I beg you.
- Please seal any area of my life that is drawing the evil spirit with the blood of Jesus, and do it in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the name of Jesus, may the Holy Ghost fire extinguish any demonic hands sent to manipulate me?