How to contact Rachita Ram? Rachita Ram Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Rachita Ram? Are you searching on google for How to contact Rachita Ram? What is Rachita Ram’s WhatsApp number, contact number, or email ID? What are Rachita Ram’s hometown and citizenship address? What is Rachita Ram’s Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram ID? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT RACHITA RAM?
Rachita Ram is an Indian actress who works at the Kannada Cinema. She is commonly known as the ‘Dimple Queen’ of Sandalwood.
Rachita Ram Biography:
Rachita Ram was born ‘Bindhiya Ram’ on 3 October 1992 in Bengaluru, Karnataka. The sign of her zodiac is Libra. She’s a trained Bharatanatyam dancer.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend:
Rachita belongs to a Hindu family. Her dad, K.S. Ramu was a Bharatanatyam dancer and performed more than 500 public performances. She’s got a sister named, Nithya Ram, who is also an actress.
She made her acting debut with the Kannada TV series “Arasi” in 2012, in which she played the role of “Rashmi.”
In 2013, she made her film debut with the leading role of ‘Kaveri’ in the Kannada film ‘Bulbul.’ She was chosen for the film out of 200 girls who had come to audition for a leading role in the film.
She has appeared in several films such as Dil Rangeela (2014), Ranna (2015), Chakravyuha (2016), Jaggu Dadda (2016), Bharjari (2017), Ayogya (2018), Amar (2019), Ayushman Bhava (2019), and many more.
1. In 2019, the film “I Love You” starring Rachita Ram created a buzz in the film industry because of its bold scenes. While talking about her bold scenes in the film, Rachita said the scenes were directed by Upendra. Her declarations, however, did not go well with Upendra’s wife Priyanka, and she slammed Rachita for ruining her husband’s reputation by taking his name in every interaction of bold scenes.
2. In 2014, a man named Bipin Gowda harassed Rachita to pay back his loan of Rs. 50,000, which he had previously lent to her. They allegedly filed a case against each other at their local police stations.
1. Filmfare Critics Award South for the Best Actress (Kannada) for the film “Ranna” in 2015.
2. Zee Kannada Hemmeya Kannadiga Award for the Best Actress for the film “Ayogya” in 2018.
1. Best Actress for the film “Ranna” in 2015.
2. Best Actress in a Leading Role for the film “Ayogya” in 2018.
(1)Born: 3 October 1992, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
(2)Full Name: Rachita Ram
(3)Nickname: Bindhiya Ram
(4)Names Earned: ‘Dimple Queen’ of the Sandalwood
(5)Father: K.S. Ramu (Bharatanatyam Dancer)
(6)Mother: Name Not Known
(7)Sister: Nithiya Ram(Actress)
(8)Marital Status: Unmarried
(9)Birth Sign: Libra
Film: Bulbul (2013) as ‘Kaveri’
TV: Arasi (2012) as ‘Rashmi’
(14)School: Not Known
(15)College: Not Known
(16)Education Qualification(s): Not Known
(17)Hobbies: Travelling and Photography
(18)Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/RachitaRamDQ?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
(19)Email: Not Available
(20)Address: Karnataka, India
(21)Phone Number: Not Available
(24)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrMRpacag-A