Today we are going to tell you regarding the 5 greatest flop movies of Indian film world mainly from bollywood film industry, which have totally neglected to gain as per their financial limit. We will just discuss about huge spending movies which are released after the year 2000 and the positioning of movies will be founded on the level of loss after earning on the total financial limit (budget):
5. Kochadaiyaan – This energized film was released in the year 2014 was made with a spending limit of 120 crores. The animation,vfx and story of the film got a ton of criticism and the film netted just 35 crores. What’s more, the film lost around 90 crores and the film lost 72 percent of the spending limit.
4. Love Story 2050 – This film by Harman Baweja and Priyanka Chopra, which came in the year 2008, didn’t figure out how to pull the watchers further. Furthermore, this film made in the spending limit of 40 crores, earned just 10 crores. As needs be, the film lost around 75 percent of the spending limit.
3. Drona – This superhuman film of Abhishek Bachchan, which came in the year 2008, was made in a spending limit of 45 crores. Also, the film earned just 9.5 crores in the cinema world. The film lost 79 percent of budget.
2. Bombay Velvet – The spending limit of the movie Bombay Velvet, coordinated by Anurag Kashyap, came in the year 2015 was around 120 crores. What’s more, it gained just 20 crores from the movies and the film had lost 83 percent.
1. Tajmahal – An Internal Love Story – This film, which was released in the year 2005, couldn’t do much in the cinematic world. Furthermore, in the financial limit of 50 crores, this film had the option to acquire just 1 crore and the film lost 98 percent. After which it demonstrated to be the greatest failure of the Indian film world.