Then he dug a trench for himself and fell into the ditch he dug for himself. ” His misbehaviour will come back to haunt him, and his aggressive dealings will bring him crashing down on his own back.” Psalm 7:15–15, to be exact.
http://bibleandprayers.com/60-prayer-points-for-return to sender/ is copyright (c) of the Bible and Prayers website.
The reason for this is that they have, without a reason, hidden their net for me in a hole, which they have dogged for the sake of my soul.
Let catastrophe come upon him as a surprise, and let his net, with which he has caught his prey, fall into the exact devastation that he seeks to avoid.” Psalm 35:7-8 (KJV).
Today, we will discuss what it means to pray back to the person who sent the request and how to pray properly to get responses.
When we pray for the return of all evil attributes and machinations of the wicked, we are praying that they will be turned back on their heads. It is a prayer to the God of vengeance that every evil scheme of the wicked against our lives be returned to the person who sent them in the same manner in which they were sent.
Not only is praying back to sender prayers permissible, but it is also biblical, since in most cases if God of vengeance and back to sender God does not arrive, our adversaries will not recede from their positions. To keep the adversary and their wicked schemes away from their homes and lives, Christians are expected to pray back to the sender prayers regularly.
We saw in 1Kings 13:1-4 how King Jeroboam cursed a prophet who had come to preach the message of God about the country when we read that chapter. Though the prophecy did not affect him since God did not remove him from the throne, it did speak of a future king who would rise and serve and follow God, rather than the current monarch. King Jeroboam became envious of the prophet and wanted to curse him. However, the God of Return to Sender came up and withered his hands as a result.
In the name of Jesus, I pronounce that for every opponent who has extended their hands against your life and destiny, those hands wither now and will never recover again.
Similarly, we observed in Esther 6:7-12. Describes how Mordecai’s Jewish opponent made recommendations to the king about the sort of honour to bestow on Mordecai without the monarch realising it, and how the king ordered Mordecai’s antagonist, Haman, to adorn him and see that none of the ornaments failed.
Specifically, I pray that God would order your adversary to properly and consistently beautify you in all aspects of your life.
Haman did not stop there; he went on to have the king issue a decree ordering all Jews to be killed in battle, and he prepared a gallows for Mordecai, but Our God of back to sender intervened, and he was hanged on that gallows, and his entire family took the place of Mordecai and the Jews in his evil schemes.
In the name of Jesus, I pray that every gallows constructed by the adversary for you and your family will be demolished and that they will take your place in their wicked plots, in Jesus’ name.
Believers must understand that it is back to sender prayer that ultimately dislodges the wicked. To evict the wicked, believers must pray with tremendous might. In Matthew 11:12, Jesus says, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “It is written, “I
We must not keep our voice and tongue shut against the wicked; instead, we must express our pain to the Lord. Job 7:11 Keep in mind that a closed mouth is a closed destiny. Psalm 81:10 is an example of a psalm.
Believers have been granted the power to step on the toes of the unjust. According to Luke 10:19, they will have their wicked baggage returned to them ten times over. Beginning with verse 7, we learn that the adversary will approach in one manner, but will retreat in seven ways as a result of our commitment to the prayer altar.
According to Mark 11:24, we will get whatever we say after praying; thus, it is time to mobilise the power of violent prayers and faith, as well as utter the proper words that are returning whatever they have sent back to them, to them.
Throughout this article, I have presented a series of prayer points that have been guided by the Holy Spirit to assist us in praying, and when we do, all wicked assaults from the adversary will be returned to the enemy.
60 Prayer Points for the Return of the Sender
- In the name of Jesus, Father, I ask that every arrow of the wicked that the adversary fires at me be returned to its source.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I command that every weapon of death that has been arrayed against my life and destiny be dispersed and returned to its source by the power of fire. Isa 54:17 is a verse from the Bible.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, I send back to him and his family any guy who is in charge of the business of my life’s issues.
- Everything that is not the darkness that is interfering with my life and destiny receives back to sender judgement now in the name of Jesus, and it returns to him.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, I declare that every evil of the wicked arrayed against my prosperity in life will be returned to the wickedness of the wicked.
- Due to my bearing the mark of Christ, every mark of the devil meant to harm me is declared null and worthless and returned to its source, in the name of Jesus, I ask you.
- Every demonic net that has been cast to capture me and my destiny has caught fire and has returned to its source, in the powerful name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, I avoid every trap that the wicked has placed for me at my place of employment, and I pray that the trap will capture those who sent it by fire.
- The annihilation of the wicked placed against me and their subsequent restoration to them by the power of God, in the name of Jesus, is something I will not be concerned about, Father.
- I proclaim to you, Father, that every plot or intention of the adversary against my life or glory is nullified in my life and returned to the sender sevenfold, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Father, please release me from every trap of the fowler and return everything to its rightful owner by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 91:3
- In the name of Jesus, Father, every dread of the wicked sent to assault my destiny in the middle of the night is met with fire and returned to its source. Psalm 91:5
- Father, I return to the source of every clamorous plague that has been sent to scatter my hopes and aspirations in life, and I am released in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the fire of the holy spirit, every plague that walks in the darkness and seeks to destroy my destiny is engulfed in flames and extinguished, and it returns to its source in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, every tool of captivity that has been put against my life and destiny to catch me is made ineffective and returned to the sender so that they may be captured.
- Because I am a dweller in the secret place of the Highest, Father, every covert scheme and hidden assault of the adversary against my glory and prosperity will never see the light of day, and I will return it to them by thunder, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 91:1 is a psalm that is written in the Hebrew language.
- Father, since thou is my shelter and stronghold, I decree that every arrow of destruction aimed against my career and business will be returned to its source by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 91:2
- Everything my opponents attempt to do against my life and purpose will fall by my side and right hand, but it will not get close to me, I pray, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 91:7
- In the name of Jesus, Father, by thy vengeance, every assault of the adversary against my success in life will be returned to them, and my sight will see their collapse. Psalm 92:11
- In the name of Jesus, Father, I pronounce that every evil desire of the wicked against my life and destiny be returned to its source and that my ear will hear of their demise. Psalm 92:11
- The Father has commanded that every evil counsel of the heathen against my life and glory be put to nothing and returned to the heathen. This I pronounce in the name of Jesus. Psalm 33:11 is a passage from the Bible that says, “I am the Lord’s servant.”
- In the name of Jesus, Father, I ask that every thought of evil from the wicked against me have no impact on me and instead return to the sender to be destroyed. Psalm 33:11 is a passage from the Bible that says, “I am the Lord’s servant.”
- All of the wicked’s curses of humiliation and contempt that has been projected into my life and destiny have now been hurled back to them by fire, Father. In the name of Jesus, I will not be humiliated, but the wicked will be ashamed of themselves. Psalm 31:17
- In the name of Jesus, Father, every spirit of death that tries to take my life is repulsed and returned to its originator. Amen.
- In the name of Jesus, I declare that every grave dug for me and my family by the wicked is filled with the power of the resurrection and that the wicked take our place in every grave made for us and our family by the wicked. Psalm 31:11 is a passage from the Bible that says, “I am the Lord’s servant, I will do everything you command me.”
- Father, in the name of Jesus, let every false mouth and tongue that comes up against my rising and upliftment be of no effect, and let them be hushed forever.
- Everyone who is a wicked power of evil who wishes to take my life and the lives of my family before their time will not be successful because our times are in your hands, and I return the death sentence to them and their families in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 31:15 is an example of a psalm that is a psalm that is a psalm that is a psalm that is a psalm that is a psalm that is a psalm that is a psalm that is a psalm that is a psalm that is a psalm that is a
- Father, I pronounce that I am free from every net that the enemies have personally placed for me, and that the enemies take my place in every net that the enemies have secretly laid for me, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 31:4 is an example of a formalised formalised formalised formalised formalised formalised formalised
- Father, please rescue me from all sufferings brought on by the devil and send all of those afflictions back to where they came from, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Psalm 31:5 (KJV).
- In the name of Jesus, Father, may every adversary who has gathered to consume my flesh stumble and fall and may they begin to consume their flesh. Psalm 27:2
- In the name of Jesus, Father lay a trap for all those who have risen in opposition to my life and destiny and let them be destroyed by their own hands. Psalm 27:3 (KJV).
- Father, please keep me hidden in thy pavilion so that the arrows of my adversaries will not be able to find me, and please let those arrows return to their targets and kill them, in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 27:5
- I am raised above all my foes, Father, since all of the arrows of the wicked have been returned to them with fire, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 27:6
- In the name of Jesus, Father, anoint my head and send every evil of the wicked against my life and destiny back to where it belongs. Psalms 23:5.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, return to the devil and his minions every marauder and every task they have done and arrange a meal before me in their presence. Psalms 23:5.
- Every stranger who brings bad news into my life and destiny, Father, please hear my voice and submit themselves to me, and please let the bad news they bring to be their share, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 18:44
- In the name of Jesus, Father, revenge me on all of my foes in life and destiny and allow them to be tamed under my authority so that their evil will be returned upon their heads. Psalm 18:47
- Father, train my hands to fight such that an enemy’s steel bow is shattered by my arm and all of their bad arrows are turned back on them, in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 18:34
- In the name of Jesus, Father, may every threatening glance from the wicked one directed at me and my family be brought crashing down onto them. Psalm 18:27
- In the name of Jesus, Father, every grief from the depths of hell that has surrounded me is cancelled and sent back to the sender to afflict them once again. Psalm 18:5-6
- Dear Father, may the adversaries who have pursued me and obstructed my progress be destroyed, and may their bad schemes be a lot of those who perish because of them, through Jesus Christ. Psalm 17:11 is a passage from the Bible that says, “I am the Lord’s servant.”
- Dear Father, please let every agent of evil lurking about in hidden places, preying on their children, to be brought to justice in the name of Jesus, so that my soul may be freed. Psalm 17:12–13
- In the magnificent name of Jesus, Father, let every agenda of the agents of evil who hurry to other gods to harm my life and destiny be multiplied, and disaster befall them as it has been prophesied. Psalm 16:4
- Father, in the name of Jesus, let every flattering lip that says ill against being cut off and let everything that they have spoken be their lot, as they speak evil against you. Psalms 12:3.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, I ask that every tyranny brought on by agents of evil against my life and purpose be cut off and returned to its source, in the name of Jesus. Psalms 12:5.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, every overflowing torrent of the devil lurking about my life is repelled by fire, and I thank you for this.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, may every conflagration that is projected into my life and destiny be redirected back to its source.
- Everyone who is an agent of the devil who is summoning the spirit of the dead against me and my family has their spirits revoked and their spirits are returned to their sender with destruction, in the name of Jesus, I pray.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, please enable the wicked to take my place on the gallows of death that they have planned for me and my family. Thank you.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, may any evil person who projects a crashing of my fate get the same degree of punishment that I have received, and may his projections do not influence me.
- Dear Father, please allow every evil power creating a weapon of death for my life to substitute me for myself in his schemes, via the blood of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, may every evil of the wicked against my life and destiny come to a stop right now and be returned to its source.
- Father, may the mark of Christ on my person cause every arrow of grief and anguish that is aimed at me to be returned to its source, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, extricate me from every grave of the evil and let the wicked take my place in each grave of the wicked.
- Dear Father, every cup of sorrow and affliction that has been handed to me has backfired and has returned to the sender with a mandate to destroy the sender, in Jesus’ name I pray.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I command all forms of satanic backwardness in life and destiny that have been prepared for me to be consumed by fire and returned to the source of their origin.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, I declare that every device and enterprise of the devil against my life has been defeated and has returned to its source to continue operating.
- Using the name of Jesus, I command the Father to send hailstones onto every evil one who is following and undermining my progress and forwardness in life.
- In the name of Jesus, Father, every evil hand that has gripped my neck has been liberated by fire and has returned to its source to strangle the wicked ones.
- I pray that Father, every yoke of bondage, slavery, or servitude that the devil has placed upon me and my family will be found to be void, that it will get fire, and that it will be returned to its sender to function in their lives, in the powerful name of Jesus.