Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Limited has been active in providing its customers with convenient banking services and stable investments since 1991. The bank, which is headquartered in Almora, has its services distributed far across North India. Making money transactions to and from the bank has therefore become simple, but for the same reason.
There are two strategies available to ensure fast and simple cash transactions, one of which is NEFT. It includes the Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Limited bank IFSC code. The most genuine, fast, and simplest way to settle cash is via electronic payment systems.
Almora Urban Cooperative Bank Company Profile
- Name of Company: Almora Urban Cooperative Bank
- Company Type: Public
- Industry of this company: Banking Financial Services
- Year Company was Founded: 1991
- Founder of this company: Shri PC Tiwari
- Headquarters: Mall Rd, Almora, Uttarakhand, India
- Main Leaders in this company: Shri PC Tiwari (CEO)
- Subsidiaries: N/A
An increasingly rising bank is the Almora Urban Co-operative Bank. The minimum requirements agreed to become viable by the Reserve Bank of India for Urban Co-operative Banks were fulfilled in just six months following the establishment of the Bank.
The positive news about this bank is that the bank not only made a handsome profit amid the Covid-19 recession but still managed to retain the Zero Net NPA tradition as of 31 March 2020.
Earlier, the bank reported a net profit of Rs 31,55 crore in 2018-19. In addition, the bank is very close to meeting the overall market goal of Rs 4000 crore in total.
All Customer Care details of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank
- Customer Care Number of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank: +91 596 2230743
- Support Email Id of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank: N/A
- Office Address of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank: Gururani Complex Lala Bazar, Mall Rd, Almora, Uttarakhand, 263601, India
- Facebook Id of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank (Can be Used for support): N/A
- Twitter Id of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank: N/A
- Official Site of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank: https://almoraurbanbank.com/
- Instagram Account of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank: N/A
- Youtube Account of Almora Urban Cooperative Bank: N/A
Due to the fact that the Almora UCB is doing well in places where the co-op movement is not as powerful as it is in other parts of the world, such as Maharashtra or Gujarat, the success of the bank is even more remarkable. Bank CEO P C Tiwari said, sharing the financial statistics with Indian Cooperative, “We have performed well on almost all the financial parameters.” Covid-19 had a lower effect on our organization and the bank’s overall revenue grew from 3,760.91 crores as of 31 March 2019 to Rs 3,978.18 crore as of 31 March 2020.
The CEO of the bank said, “Our plan is to expand the network of branches in other parts of Uttarakhand if the Reserve Bank of India continues to grant licenses to open branches.” It would also create job opportunities with the opening of bank branches.
The bank has a network of 50 state-wide branches and has 26 ATMs with high-quality services for its clients. This is the first UCB in Uttarakhand to be a direct member of India’s National Payments Company (NPCI).