How to contact Charli D’Amelio? Charli D’Amelio Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Charli D’Amelio? Are you searching on google for How to contact Charli D’Amelio? What is Charli D’Amelio’s WhatsApp number, contact number, or email ID? What are Charli D’Amelio’s hometown and citizenship address? What is Charli D’Amelio’s Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram ID? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT CHARLI D’AMELIO?
Charli D’Ameli is an American dancer and social media personality. She is considered the ‘Biggest Star of TikTok.’
Charli D’Amelio Biography:
Charli Grace D’Amelio was born on 1 May 2004 in Norwalk, Connecticut, US. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
She began studying dance at the age of three and had been trained for 10 years before beginning her TikTok career. After her performance in TikTok, she went to King School but later moved to virtual schooling. She studied dance at Just Dance Studios, a dance school in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Family and Ethnicity:
The father of Charli D’Amelio, Marc D’Amelio, is a former Republican Connecticut Senate candidate, a clothing business owner, and a TikToker. Her mother, Heidi D’Amelio, is a photographer, a TikToker, a former model. She has an elderly sister named Dixie, who is also a social media celebrity.
She started dating TikTok Star fellow and Hype House co-founder of Chase Hudson in January 2020. In April 2020, Charli and Chase split up.
TikTok & Youtube:
On March 3rd, 2019, Charli D’Amelio began uploading a lip-syncing video to TikTok alongside her friend. Her first video, which gained momentum, was a duet with a user named ‘Step With Joy,’ released in July 2019.
Since then, her TikTok videos have consisted of dancing on the platform with trendy songs. In October of the same year, she started publishing dance videos of ‘Renegade,’ which popularised dance on social media. In November 2019, she and her sister, Dixie, joined the Hype House, the TikTok Collaborative Content House.
The same month, Bebe Rexha was invited to perform alongside her during her opening appearance at the Jonas Brothers concert, after which she held her first meeting-and-greet, which attracted a crowd of around 400 people. She signed with the management company Outshine Talent the same year; her entire family is signed with the agency. She signed with the United Talent Agency in January 2020.
She left The Hype House in May 2020. When news of the US ban on TikTok came out, Triller, TikTok’s rival video-making site, joined in September 2020. In November 2020, D’Amelio became the first person to receive 100 million followers of TikTok. In 2019, she started posting on her YouTube vlog channel; the first video she put on was her first meeting-and-greet. As of 2020, more than 8.5 million people have subscribed to its YouTube channel.
She is also part of her family’s YouTube channel ‘The D’ameli Family,’ which has more than 1.2 million followers. She and her sister announced a podcast contract with the Ramble Podcast Network in May 2020. The first episode of their podcast ‘Charlie & Dixie: 2 Chix’ aired on October 15, 2020.
She participated in the Promotional Video for Sabra Hummus, a food company.
In July 2020, Charli and Dixie (her sister) became the face of Hollister’s ‘Jean Lab’ campaign; they also set up a TikTok dance campaign.
That same month, she became the brand ambassador for Invisalign, the braces brand, and she and her sister also promoted the Morphe 2 makeup line for Morphe cosmetics. In October 2020, she collaborated with the mobile banking service for a promotional campaign shortly after it was launched.
In August 2020, she and her sister launched a range of nail polish called ‘Coastal Craze’ with Orosa Beauty. In September 2020, Charli and her sister also created Hollister limited-edition fleece sweatshirts.
She participated in the music videos ‘Pa’ Ti + Lonely’ by Jennifer Lopez and Maluma and ‘Baby I’m Jealous’ by Baby Rexha. She has also collaborated with UNICEF for their anti-bullying campaign and Procter & Gamble (P & G) for their initiative to promote social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic (to create the #DistanceDance Challenge for TikTok).
D’Amelio published her first novel, ‘Essentially Charli: The Ultimate Guide to Keep It Real,’ in December 2020.
Films and Television:
In April 2020, she appeared on ABC’s TV special ‘The Disney Family Singalong,’ which featured in ‘We’re All In This Together’ from High School Musical, alongside the film’s original cast.
She then appeared on the TV special ‘Graduate Together: America Celebrates the 2020 High School Class’ hosted by LeBron James. She made her film debut in June 2020 as ‘Tinker’ (the mouse) in the British animated film ‘StarDog and TurboCat.’
In a July 2020 interview with Dixie, Dixie reported that Industrial Media had created a reality show for the D’Amelio family.
Awards & Achievements:
1. Dunkin’ Donuts has created a menu-drink ‘The Charli’ dedicated to her in 2020.
2. Fortune placed D’Amelio on their annual 40 under 40 lists, making him the youngest person on the list at the age of 16 in 2020.
3. First person to receive over 100 million followers of TikTok.
4. Fashion search engine Lyst placed the 8th on their annual Power Dressers list in 2020.
5. Fashion search engine Lyst put it on their next 20 lists with Highsnobiety in 2020.
6. The Diva Dance Competition won in 2019.
7. Won Beyond the Competition of Stars.
1. In October 2019, she posted a video of her performance of the ‘Renegade’ dance to the K Camp song ‘Lottery’ and was credited with popularising dance on social media. In February 2020, the newspaper published an article reporting that the original dance producer was ‘Jalaiah Harmon,’ a 14-year-old Black girl from Fayetteville, Georgia, who watched her dance go viral without any credits. This led Charli to face the internet backlash for not crediting Harmon. In order to defuse the situation, Charli went to Harmon and they all made a video together. Since then, Charli has made sure to give credit to all who produced the dances she performs.
2. In March 2020, blogger Perez Hilton posted on Charli’s TikTok video that her dancing was “inappropriate” to a girl of her age. To which, Charli answered that she was sorry and that she was only having fun. Later, a lot of Charli’s fans started criticizing Perez on Twitter, where Perez made a YouTube video of Charli’s father’s January 2014 DUI fee, and also spoke about Charli being with her father at the time. Later, Perez also spoke about the friendship between Charli and Chase Hudson. This led her fans to build a Change.org petition asking TikTok to bar him from their forum, which won over 188,000 signatures.
3. In November 2020, her family posted a YouTube video featuring the YouTuber and James Charles Beauty Guru, where the family and James Charles had dinner cooked by personal chef Aaron May. In the video, Charli and her sister behaved rudely with the chef and made faces as the chef described the meal. She also said she wished she had got 100 million followers. After that, she faced a massive backlash for her actions and lost more than a million followers to TikTok in less than a day. Later, she discussed the problem in the Instagram Live video and said You can hate on me for whatever I’ve done, but the fact that all of this is happening because of a misunderstanding…I just feel like that’s not okay.”
Later, the chef also defended the sisters in an interview saying, “The girls are the best, I love them. It’s all been fun and games.
(a)Born: May 1, 2004, Norwalk, Connecticut, US
(b)Full Name: Charli Grace D’Amelio
(c)Father: Marc D’Amelio(Former Republican Connecticut Senate Candidate, Clothing Business Owner, And TikToker)
(d)Mother: Heidi D’Amelio(Photographer, TikToker, and Former Model)
(e)Sister: Dixie(TikTok Celebrity and Youtuber)
(g)Marital Status: Unmarried
(h)Boyfriends: Chase Hudson(TikTok Celebrity and Co-founder of The Hype House)
(i)Birth Sign: Taurus
(k)Profession(s): Dancer, Social Media Celebrity & Youtuber
1. TikTok’s Biggest Star
2. The Reigning Queen of TikTok
3. CEO of TikTok
4. TikTok’s Undisputed Ruler/Queen
5. The Face of TikTok
Film: StarDog and TurboCat(British)(2020) as ‘Tinker'(a mouse)
TV: The Disney Family Singalong(2020) in the song “We’re All In This Together” alongside the cast of the film High School Musical(2006)
1. King School, Connecticut, US
2. Just Dance Studios, Norwalk, Connecticut
(p)Education Qualification(s): High School
(q)Hobbies: Not Known
(r)Favorite Singer: Jennifer Lopez
(s)Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/charlidamelio?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
(t)Business Email: email@example.com
(u)Address: Charli D’Amelio, 7095 Hollywood Blvd, #792, Hollywood, CA 90028, United States.
(v)Phone Number: Not Available
(y)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3OE-aN09WOcN9d2stCvPg