Parshuram Jayanti is celebrated on the Shukla Paksha Tritiya of Vaishakh month of Hindu calendar. It is believed that the effect of virtue given on this day never ends. The importance of Parashuram has increased since the revival of Hinduism after the medieval times.
In Hinduism, 33 crore deities are believed, all the gods are worshiped on the basis of their own form and their deeds. Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh are said to be the creators of the universe. Lord Vishnu is considered in the form of his many names and forms, all of these forms are known as Lord Pashurama. It is said that Lord Pashuram ji was the sixth incarnation of Vishnu, who is also called as Rama with an axe.
Parashurama is believed to be one of the Chiranjeevis (long-lived ones or immortal ones), who will appear at the end of the Kali yuga. According to religious culture, it is believed that the birth of Pashuram ji was predicted when evil and atrocities were increasing on the earth.
Parashuram was the fifth son of sage Jamadagni and Renuka. He is also known as Rambhadra, Bhargava, Bhrigupati and Bhriguvanshi. In the Ramayana, Parashurama was angry when Lord Rama broke the pinak bow of Shiva.There are many beliefs and unresolved questions behind the birth and birthplace of Parashurama. It is believed that he will incarnate on earth as Kalki in the tenth incarnation of Lord Vishnu. There are many interesting beliefs behind his birth and reincarnation.
There are many interesting beliefs behind Parashuram’s next birth.It is believed that he will once again incarnate on earth as Kalki in the tenth incarnation of Lord Vishnu. With this the Kali Yuga will end.
Who was the guru of Parshuram ji?
Lord Parshuram ji had taught weapons and weapons to Bhishma Pitamah, Guru Dronacharya and Karna etc. That is why his ancestor Chayavana, Bhrigu ordered him to do penance for Lord Shiva.
That is why Lord Shiva blessed Parashurama with the ability to kill all the enemies of the gods, demons, demons and demons. Parashurama was skilled in the art of warfare.
Big processions, processions are taken out on this day. In the name of Lord Parashuram, Havan-Poojan is organized in his temples. Akshaya Tritiya is also celebrated by people from all the Hindu and Brahmin classes.
Dev Uthani Ekadashi has great importance in Hindu religious festivals. On this day Lord Shrihari wakes up after a long sleep of Chaturmas. By pleasing Lord Vishnu on this day, the wishes are fulfilled and you can please him every Thursday.
- Recite Lord Vishnu daily especially on Thursday After bathing in the morning, light a lamp of ghee in front of the Lord and recite it invoking Lord Vishnu.
- Apart from wearing yellow colored clothes, you can also apply turmeric tilak. worship banana tree Apart from worshiping the banana tree, you can praise Lord Vishnu by lighting a lamp under it in the evening.
- Donate yellow things Donating is considered to be the greatest virtue, but donating yellow colored things pleases Lord Vishnu.
- You can donate pulses, jaggery and yellow clothes to a needy person.
- On Parshuram Jayanti, wake up before sunrise and take bath and then take clean clothes.
- After purifying the worship house with Gangajal, spread a clean cloth on a post and then install the idol or picture of Lord Parashuram ji on it.
- Now offer flowers and Akshat at the feet of Lord Parshuram ji and offer other worship materials.