How to contact Hrithik Roshan? Hrithik Roshan Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Hrithik Roshan? Are you searching on google for How to contact Hrithik Roshan? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of Hrithik Roshan? What is the hometown and residence address of the Hrithik Roshan? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Hrithik Roshan? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT HRITHIK ROSHAN?
Hrithik Roshan is an Indian movie actor. He is renowned for his unmatched dance skills. Hrithik became an overnight sensation with his debut film, “Kaho Na Pyaar.”
Hrithik Roshan Biography:
Hrithik Roshan was born into a Punjabi Family on 10 January 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He finished his schooling at Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai. He then joined Sydenham College, Mumbai, to pursue a Bachelor of Commerce. Hrithik was born with two thumbs on his right hand and was often taunted by his classmates. He had been having a stammering problem since he was six years old. However, he faced his problem of stammering with the help of speech therapists.
Hrithik was only six years old when he entered Bollywood as a child artist. He appeared in a dance sequence starring Jeetendra in the film Aasha, for which he was awarded Rs.100. He spent his first income buying 10 hot wheel cars that were in vogue at the time. He then made many unrecognized appearances in different family film projects.
In the early ’20s, Roshan had Scoliosis, a spinal disc herniation, and the doctors told him to refrain from performing dances and stunts. The actor suffered through his weaknesses, however, and became a great dancer.
Hrithik prepared himself extensively by taking acting, singing, dancing, waving, and riding lessons before entering Bollywood as an actor. He also worked hard to improve his “speech.”
Hrithik Roshan has hazel green eyes and black hair. He has a body with a chest of 44 inches, a waist of 28 inches and a biceps of 16 inches. Hrithik weighs 85 kg at a height of 5′ 11.”
Family, Girlfriends & Wife:
Hrithik comes from the Punjabi Khatri (Arora) family. His father’s name is Rakesh Roshan. He is a famous director. His mother’s name is Pinky Roshan. His paternal uncle’s name is Rajesh Roshan. He is a Music Director.
Hrithik fell in love with Sussanne Khan when he found her at a traffic signal in Mumbai. The two began dating each other. They got married at Golden Resorts and Spa on 20 December 2000. The couples are blessed with two sons named Hrehaan and Hridhaan. The couple was separated in 2013 and their divorce was finalized in November 2014.
He was rumored to be caught up with Kareena Kapoor during the shooting of Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon (2003). His wife didn’t like Hrithik and Kareen getting close to each other. So, to calm his wife, he never worked with Kareena again.
Hrithik was also rumored to be dating Mexican actress Barbara Mori during the shooting of Kites movie in 2010.
Later, the actor was also said to have been dating his Krish 3 co-star Kangana Ranaut. According to some references, after his divorce from Susanne, Hrithik was believed to be getting close to Shweta.
After appearing in movies as a child actor, Hrithik made his debut in Bollywood with his father’s romantic drama, “Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai.” The film was a great debut and ended up becoming the highest-grossing film of 2000. His performance in the movie was very much appreciated by the audience and identified as an influential actor in Bollywood. Not only this, his signature dance moves in the song, “Ek Pal Ka Jeena,” has become a nationwide sensation and a great craze among the youth.
In his second release, Fiza, he portrayed the part of an innocent Muslim boy who became a terrorist after the Bombay Riots. Hrithik appeared in Fiza to broaden his scope as an actor. His character in Karan Johar’s family drama, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, gained extensive love not only from India but from all over the world.
After playing blind in the Kaabil movie, the actor launched an integrated and fun learning book series called “Tactabet,” which is published in Braille.
Being an icon of style, he also launched his HRx clothing label.
1. It has been identified that his attraction to Barbara Mori led Sussane Khan, his then-wife, to leave his house. However, they were united later, but not for much longer.
2. A poster of Hrithik, presenting him in a dance pose bearing the slogan, “Vote DA for all the people,” was circulated on the eve of local government elections. DA is an opponent of the Democratic Alliance in South Africa, which has led to a ban on his films in South Africa.
3. In December 2000, rumors were spread that Hrithik made an anti-Nepal remark that he hated Nepal and its people, which led to riots in Nepal. The actor, however, refused to make any such comment and said, “I can name all the interviews I have given. All the recordings are there for anyone to see anytime. I have never spoken against Nepal”
4. His conflict with Kangana Ranaut in 2006 was much talked about in the media. It all began with her calling him a “silly ex” that resulted in full-blown name-calling, leaking e-mail and even a legal battle.
1. Hrithik received the Best Male Debut and Best Actor for Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai in 2001.
2. He was also rewarded as the Best Actor for Jodha Akbar in 2009.
3. He was rewarded with Best Actor and Best Actor (Critics) for Koi Mil Gaya in 2004.
4. Hrithik was awarded the Young Achievers Award by the Indo-American Society in the year 2001.
5. The actor also bagged the Best Male Actor Award for Koi Mil Gaya in 2004.
6. Hrithik was awarded the Hall of fame award in the year 2017.
(1)Real Name: Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath
(2)Famous As: Hrithik Roshan
(3)Nicknames: Duggu, Greek God
(4)Born: 10 January 1974, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
(5)Father: Rakesh Roshan(Filmmaker)
(6)Mother: Pinky Roshan
(8)Sister: Sunaina Roshan (Elder)
(9)Marital Status: Divorced
(10)Spouse: Sussanne Khan (m.2000-div.2014)
Sons: Hrehaan Roshan and Hridhaan Roshan
(12)Profession(s): Actor, Entrepreneur
(13)Birth Sign: Capricorn
(16)Caste: Khatri (Arora)
(19)Debut: Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000)
(20)School: Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
(21)College: Sydenham College, Mumbai
(22)Educational Qualifications: Bachelors of Commerce from Sydenham College, Mumbai
(23)Hobbies: Travelling, Reading, Gymming
Dislikes: Getting Clicked while eating, Milk Products
On Right Wrist: A six-point star with a red circle
On Left Wrist: Sussanne Written
Bollywood: Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor
Hollywood: Richard Gere, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis
Bollywood: Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol
Hollywood: Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt
Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Sholay
Hollywood: Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally
(29)Address: El Palazzo, Juhu, Mumbai
(30)Contact Number: Not Available
(31)Email ID: email@example.com
(35)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ3uOKDPkhcn7wWjPlPCNuQ