How to contact JoJo Siwa? Jojo Siwa Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Joelle Joanie Siwa? Are you searching on google for How to contact JoJo Siwa? What is Jojo Siwa’s WhatsApp number, contact number, or email ID? What are Jojo Siwa’s hometown and citizenship address? What is Jojo Siwa’s Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram ID? Find out all this stuff in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT JOJO SIWA?
Jojo Siwa is a dancer, singer, actress, and YouTube personality. She is recognized for wearing big colorful bows in her hair. She became popular after participating in two seasons of the American Dance Reality Show, ‘Dance Moms’ (2015-16).
Jojo Siwa Biography:
Jojo Siwa was born as ‘Joelle Joanie Siwa’ on May 19, 2003, in Omaha, Nebraska, US. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. Jojo began performing at her mother’s dance studio from a young age.
Family, Ethnicity & Relationships:
Parents & Siblings:
Her mother, Jessalynn Siwa, is an American Lowa actress and dance instructor. Her father, Dr. Tom Siwa, is a Nebraska chiropractor. She’s got an elder brother, Jayden Siwa, who’s a vlogger.
She was once rumored that she was in a relationship with the American footballer, Elliott Brown. She’s in a relationship with Mark Bontempo.
Early Career, Acting, and Youtube:
(a) In 2013, she participated in the Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition; she was one of the top five finalists in the show.
(b) In 2015-16, she and her mother appeared in seasons 5 and 6 of the ‘Dance Moms’ TV program.
(c) She has appeared in several TV shows, some of which are: Good day L.A. (2015), make it pop (2016), and all of it (2019). She also participated in reality shows, Keeping Up with the Kadarshians (2019) in the episodes ‘Three’s Company,’ The Substitute (2020), The Masked Singers (2020), and Celebrity Watch Party (2020).
(d) In 2017, she hosted the show ‘Lip Synch Battle Shorties,’ an American musical reality show in which celebrities fight each other against lip sync performances.
(e) In 2017, she signed with Nickelodeon, which took over all her career as an artist, whether it was her singing, acting, or her YouTube channel. In 2018, she made her acting debut with the American film ‘Blurt!’ ‘As for ‘Victoria Martin.’
(f) She made her debut as a dubbing performer with the American animated show ‘High School Moguls’ (2019) as ‘Josie.’
(g) In 2020, Nickelodeon launched her animated web series ‘Jojo & BoBow Show Show’ on YouTube.
(h) In February 2015, her YouTube channel began with the name ‘Its JoJo Siwa.’ The first video she posted was ‘Q & A with JoJo Siwa.’ She has more than 11,8 million subscribers on her YouTube Channel.
As A Singer:
(a) Her first single, ‘I Can Make U Dance,’ was released in 2015. Her first single with a music video was ‘Boomerang,’ released in 2016.
(b) Other singles by Jojo are-Kid in a Candy Store (2017), Hold the Drama (2017), Every Girl’s a Super Girl (2018), High Top Shoes (2018), Only Getting Better (2018), Bop! (2019), and Nonstop (2020). Her first extended play ‘D.R.E.A.M: The Music’ was released in 2018. The other extended play she released was ‘Celebrate’ (2019).
As An Author:
(a) In 2017, she published her first book ‘JoJo’s Guide to Sweet Life: #PeaceOutHaterz.’
(b) She also wrote the books-Things I Love: A Fill-In Friendship Book (2018), JoJo Loves BowBow: A Day in World Life? JoJo’s Guide to Making Your Own Fun: #DoItYourself (2018), Take the Stage (JoJo and BowBow Book #1) (2018), Sugar Kisses (JoJo and BowBow Book #2) (2019), and The Posh Puppy Pageant (JoJo and BowBow Book #3) (2019).
Jojo Siwa As A Brand:
(a)In 2016, JoJo Siwa launched a range of bows sold to Claire’s, a fashion accessory company targeted at 6-to-12-year-old girls.
(b)Some of the fashion accessories sold at Claire’s are headbands, bows, belts, phone cases, pens, watches. Subsequently, she collaborated with J, the American department store. Penney launches a range of accessories, bedroom furniture, t-shirt, skirts, shoes, and Jojo dolls. She has also collaborated with Walmart, which markets her brand’s toys, home, and beauty products. In a conversation with YouTuber James Charles, she said her brand was worth a billion dollars.
Awards & Achievements:
(a)Industry Dance Awards for Dancers Choice Awards Favorite Dancers 17 & Under in 2016.
(b) The Reality Television Awards for Most Heartfelt Moment for the 2016 ‘Dance Moms’ competition.
Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards:
(a) Favorite Viral Music Artist 2017.
(b)Favorite YouTube Musical Maker 2018.
(c)Favorite Social Music Star of 2019.
(d)Favorite Social Music Star in 2020.
1. In 2016, after releasing her line of bows with Claire’s, her bows were very popular with primary school students in the United Kingdom. However, her bows have been banned in many schools, as teachers have found that children are unable to afford bows because of their high price and have been bullied by their peers who could afford them. The other justification why her bows were prohibited was that they distracted pupils, harmed the focus of students, and violated school dress code policies.
2. In June 2019, Siwa got into trouble with her cosmetics line after the FDA issued a warning about the unsafe levels of asbestos in her cosmetics package. In response to the dispute, Claire canceled the product and Siwa posted a now-deleted YouTube video to resolve the issue. In the video, she said, “Recently, it was notified that there was an issue with one of my items in Claire’s stores. I just want to let everyone know that no matter what, protection is the top priority for me and Nickelodeon in everything in every product, and everything out there.”
3. In December 2019, she posted a picture of her BMW sports car, full of glitter paint, shooting stars, JoJo’s face on the hood; she had got the gift as a Christmas present. Justin Bieber said ‘Burn It to her article three times. Soon, her mother pointed to Justin Bieber to burn her own things. After that, Justin was faced with a massive backlash. Later, Justin took his Twitter to handle and apologized, writing, “I have nothing against you it was the car and the colors I didn’t like. I do hope you didn’t think it was aggressive, or you didn’t think it was energetic.”
4. In June 2020, she released a video of her single ‘Nonstop’ in which she was seen as a ringmaster, and backup dancers were dressed as animals and circus performers. One dancer was dressed as a monkey with a black painted mask. This attracted major backlash as blackface is considered racist in the film industry. Talking about it she said, “We’re talking about kids dressed up as circus animals! No one in my video is wearing a black face. It’s horrible that somebody’s mind will even go there. Kids dressed in animal costumes, having their faces painted to look like animals, acting as a part. There were zebras, lions, rats, clowns, sirens, all. Previously, I discussed Black Lives Matter issues through my social media. I’m going to say it again for those in the back, Black Lives Matter, today, tomorrow, yesterday, and forever. Here I am on the right side of history. Avoid trying to make something this isn’t about.”
In December 2019, JoJo bought a $3.4 million mansion in the upscale L.A. The city of Tarzana, deep inside the suburbs of the San Fernando Valley. She’s staying there with her family.
1. In her free time, JoJo loves dancing, driving, and playing golf.
2. She gave her first stage appearance in the song “Mama, I’m a Big Girl Now from the musical “Hairspray” at the age of two.
3. In 2018, JoJo announced her first major concert tour titled ‘D.R.E.A.M. Her tour was held at theaters, outdoor amphitheaters, stadiums, and indoor arenas in a total of 52 cities across the United States and Canada. Additionally, other performances were held in the United Kingdom and Australia. The tour began in Phoenix, Arizona on May 17, 2019, and ended on August 20, 2019, in Vancouver, Canada.
4. In October 2019, she released an app named ‘JoJo Siwa-Live to Dance,’ which is available for iOS and Android.
5. In her childhood, she wanted to become either a pop star or a surgeon.
6. Her followers are known as Siwanatorz.’
7. She dubbed the characters ‘Jay’ and ‘Kira’ in the American animated film ‘The Angry Birds Movie 2’ (2019).
8. She also does philanthropy events. She displays her support at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for their Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
(a)Born: May 19, 2003, Omaha, Nebraska, US
(b)Full Name: Joelle Joanie Siwa
(c)Nickname: JoJo Siwa
(d)Father: Tom Siwa
(e)Mother: Jessalynn Siwa
(f)Brother: Jayden Siwa
(g)Marital Status: Unmarried
(h)Boyfriend: Mark Bontempo
(i)Birth Sign: Taurus
(k)Profession(s): Actress, YouTuber, Singer, Model, Author, Dancer
(m)School: Not Known
(n)College: Not Known
(o)Education Qualification(s): Not Known
(p)Hobbies: Dancing, Driving, and Playing Golf
(q)Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsjojosiwa?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
(s)Address: Jojo Siwa 501 W. Glenoaks Blvd. #34 Glendale, CA 91202 USA
(t)Phone Number: Not Available
(w)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeV2O_6QmFaaKBZHY3bJgsA