How to contact M. K. Stalin? M. K. Stalin Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of M. K. Stalin? Are you searching on google for How to contact M. K. Stalin? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of M. K. Stalin? What is the hometown and residence address of M. K. Stalin? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of M. K. Stalin? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT M.K STALIN?
M. K. Stalin is the son of late Indian politician M. Karunanidhi, who was the third Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. Stalin has been the working president of Dravid Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK), a state political party in Tamil Nadu State and Puducherry Union Territory since 2017.
M. K. Stalin Biography:
M. K. Stalin was born as Muthuvel Karunanidhi Stalin on 1 March 1953 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. He was named after the Soviet Revolutionary & Politician, Joseph Stalin, who died only four days after his birth. At a very young age, he began his political journey and was actively involved in so many campaigns. He’s suffered a lot, and he’s faced a lot of controversy in his political career. He had a powerful relationship with his father, and he wrote a heart-touching letter for him.
Family, Caste & Wife:
He was born in a renowned political family of the Isai Vellalar community. His father’s name is M. Karunanidhi and his mother’s name is Dayalu Ammal. She is a Businesswoman. Stalin has three brothers M. K. Muthu – an Actor, Singer, and Politician; M. K. Alagiri – a Politician; and M. K. Tamilarasu – a Film Producer. He has also two sisters, Selvi Geetha Kovilam and Kanimozhi – a Politician. He’s an atheist, and he’s not following any religion.
Stalin married Durga Stalin on October 20, 1975. After marriage, his wife changed her name to Shanta, because Durga is the name of a Hindu goddess. The couple has a son named Udhayanidhi Stalin, a film producer and actor, and a daughter, Senthamarai Stalin.
Stalin attended the Madras Christian College Higher Secondary School in Chennai and graduated in History from the Presidency College in Chennai. Although he came from political family background, he began his campaign at the age of 14 in the 1967 elections. At the age of 20, he was elected to the DMK General Committee, headed by his late father M. Karunanidhi.
In 1984, Stalin contested the election of the Thousand Lights in Tamil Nadu but lost to AIADMK’s K. A. Krishnaswamy. In 1989, he was elected MLA of the Thousands Light Constituency of Tamil Nadu. Besides being a politician, he has also appeared in some Tamil films such as Ore Raththam (1987) and Makkal Aanayittal (1988) and in some TV series such as Kurinji Malar and Suriya. He also produced a film called Nambikkai Natchathram (1978).
In 1996, Stalin became the first directly elected mayor of the town. From 1996 to 2002, he served as the thirty-seventh Mayor of Chennai. In 2001, he again elected the Mayor of the city, but the then Chief Minister, Jayalalitha, enforced the Tamil Nadu Municipal Laws (Amendment) Act in 2002. Under that law, a person cannot hold two elected posts in the government.
He served as Deputy Secretary-General of DMK in 2003. From 2006 to 2011, he served as Minister of Municipal Administration and Rural Development. In 2009, he was elected Treasurer of Dravid Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK). He won the General Elections of the United Progressive Alliance the same year (UPA).
In 2009, he was elected Deputy Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu after his father’s deteriorating health due to spinal surgery, which Stalin served until 2011. In 2011 and 2016, he was elected MLA for the elections in the Kolathur electoral district of Tamil Nadu. Stalin has also been appointed Secretary of the Youth Wing and has now become one of the largest political youth organizations in Tamil Nadu.
1. In 1975, Stalin was imprisoned under the Internal Security Act (MISA) to criticize the emergency.
2. In the late 1980s, there was rumored that the Doordarshan Kendra news reader Fathima (now a member of AIADMK) was abducted by him. However, in 2018, she denied this incident by releasing a short audio message on WhatsApp on 23 April. She said, “In those days, I was acting on the television series “Chithirapaavai.”
Back then, Doordarshan had this policy in which newsreaders of his newsletters could not simultaneously post news and act in serials. So I didn’t read the news,” she also said, “On days when we had night shifts, the Doordarshan would organize a taxi to drop us back home. So there was absolutely no scope for this abduction. At that time, I clarified this in an interview with Kumudham (Tamil Magazine). But these rumors are still on, so I’m making the record straight that Stalin has not abducted me.”
3. In 2001, he and his father, M. Karunanidhi, Murasoli Maran, T.R. Baalu was arrested and charged with the Chennai Flyover Scam.
4. In 2015, Stalin visited Sri Sowmya Narayana Perumal Thirukovil Temple in Thirukoshtiyur, along with his wife Durga and his party cadres. Although DMK is an atheist party, it has created a controversy. Later, however, he cleared that he had visited there only to see the ancient sculptures in the temple.
5. In 2016, he openly convicted the politician V. K. Sasikala of the death of Jayalalitha.
6. In 2018, he criticized the Chief Minister of Karnataka H. D. Kumaraswamy for suggesting that the provisions of the Cauvery Water Management Authority should be discussed in Parliament. He said, “A day before assuming office as Chief Minister of Karnataka, Kumaraswamy visited Srirangam and worshipped in the temple. At that time, he said that the people of both States would live as brothers and sisters.” In reply to this statement, Stalin said, “Kumaraswamy needs the blessings of the god in Tamil Nadu, but he is concerned about the livelihoods of the Tamil people.”
(1)Full Name: Muthuvel Karunanidhi Stalin
(2)Born: 1 March 1953, Madras, Madras State (now, Chennai, Tamil Nadu), India
(3)Father: M. Karunanidhi
(4)Mother: Dayalu Ammal
(a)M.K. Muthu (Actor, Singer, and Politician)
(b)M.K. Alagiri (Politician)
(c)M.K. Tamilarasu (Film Producer)
(7)Marital Status: Married
(8)Spouse: Durga Stalin
Son: Udhayanidhi Stalin (Film Producer and Producer)
Daughter: Senthamarai Stalin
(11)Famous For: Being the son of M. Karunanidhi
(12)Political Party: Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK)
(13)Birth Sign: Pisces
(16)Caste: Isai Vellalar
(18)School: Madras Christian College Higher Secondary School, Chennai
(19)College: Presidency College, Chennai
(20)Educational Qualifications: Graduate
Film (Actor): Ore Raththam (1988)
Film (Producer): Nambikkai Natchathram (1978)
(22)Hobbies: Travelling, Watching Films, Listening To Music
(23)Hometown: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
(24)Address: 25/9, Chittaranjan Road, Cenotaph 2nd Street, Chennai-600018
(25)Contact Number: Not Available
(26)Email ID: Not Available
(30)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHUJjbOwe0k&list=RDMM3csHSOiJIsM&index=4