How to contact Rajkummar Rao? Rajkummar Rao Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Rajkummar Rao? Are you searching on google for How to contact Rajkummar Rao? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of Rajkummar Rao? What is the hometown and residence address of the Rajkummar Rao? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Rajkummar Rao? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT RAJKUMMAR RAO?
Rajkummar Rao is an Indian actor. He started his career with the Dibakar Banerjee movie “Love Sex Aur Dhokha” (LSD) in 2010.
Rajkummar Rao Biography:
Rajkummar Rao was born in Gurgaon, Haryana, India, on 31 August 1984. His birth name is Raj Kumar Yadav. He attended Siddheshwar Mandir School, and later graduated from the Blue Bells Model School in Gurgaon. As a kid, he was trained in martial arts. He has a degree in Arts from Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, Delhi University, New Delhi. When he was in college, he took an active part in stage shows and also performed at the “Shri Ram Center for Performing Arts” and “Kshitij Repertory” in Delhi. In 2008, he finished his acting course at the Indian Film and Television Institute, Pune.
Family, Caste & Girlfriends:
Rajkummar Rao was born to a Hindu family. His father was a government worker in the revenue department. His mother’s name is Kamlesh Yadav. Rajkummar raised in a middle-class family. He’s been very close to his mother. He lost his mother while he was shooting for his Newton movie. He is also a national gold medalist in Taekwondo. He has a brother named Amit and a sister named Monika.
Rajkummar Rao has been dating the actress, Patralekha Mishra Paul. He met Patralekha for the first time during his film Citylights, in which the duo co-starred.
After graduating from the Indian Film and Television Institute, Rajkummar moved to Mumbai to concentrate on his acting career. He made regular visits to multiple production houses for about a year and also met with casting directors. He came across an ad from the casting director “Dibakar Banerjee” who was looking for fresh faces and, as a result, made his debut with Love Sex Aur Dhokha (LSD) in 2010. He was paid a salary of 11,000 for his LSD movie. He then appeared in a short role as a freedom fighter, Lokenath Bal, in the 2012 film, Chittagong. He has also been seen in films such as Ragini MMS (2011), Gangs of Wasseypur (2012), and Talaash (2012).
Rajkummar Rao had a big break with Hansal Mehta’s “Shahid” movie in 2012. He appeared in a brief role as Govind Patel in Abhishek Kapoor’s ‘Kai Po Che’ (2013) movie, starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Amit Sadh. The film was a financial success, and the performance of Rajkummar was highly praised.
In 2014, Rajkummar featured in a successful drama movie, Queen starring Kangana Ranaut, and Citylights starring Patralekha. He characterized Aligarh, starring Manoj Bajpai, as a journalist in the critically acclaimed biographical drama. His role as Newton Kumar in Newton’s 2017 film received him numerous accolades and was highly praised. He also appeared in movies such as Trapped (2016), Bareilly Ki Barfi (2017), and Stree (2018).
In 2017, Rajkummar portrayed the part of Subhas Chandra Bose in the Ekta Kapoor web series “Bose: Dead/Alive.” He appeared in the biographical crime movie ‘Omerta’ the same year, performing the role of Omar Saeed.
In 2019, he starred in Shelly Chopra’s film ‘Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga,’ starring Anil Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, and Juhi Chawla.
Awards and Achievements:
1. Best Actor (Critics) – Film fare award-Shahid in 2014.
2. Best Actor – National Film Awards, India – Shahid in 2014.
3. Breakthrough Talent of the Year – GQ Awards, India – 2014
4. Best Actor in Supporting Role – Zee Cine Awards-Kai Po Che! 2014.
5. Best Actor Performance – Asia Pacific Screen Awards-Newton in 2017.
6. Best Actor (Special Mention) – Indian Melbourne Film Festival-Trapped in 2017.
7. Indian of the Year (Entertainment Category)- CNN-IBN Indian of the Year 2017.
8. Variety of Asian Stars: Up Next Award – International Film Festival & Macau Awards 2017
9. Hottest Vegetarian – Hottest PETA’s Vegetarian Celebrity-17.
10. The 50 Most Prominent Young Indian Award-GQ Power List-2017
11. Best Actor (Critics) – Film fare award-Trapped in 2018.
12. Best Actor (Critics) – Screen Awards, IN-Newton 2018.
13. Best Actor – Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards-Newton 2018.
14. Best Actor in Leading Role – FOI Online Awards, India – Newton 2018.
15. Best Supporting Actor-Filmfare Awards – Bareilly Ki Barfi 2018.
16. Best Actor in Supporting Role – FOI Online Awards, India – Bareilly Ki Barfi, 2018.
17. Extraordinary Impact Actor – Zee Cine Awards 2018.
18. Best Actor-Screen Awards, IN – Stree 2018.
19. Best Actor in the Web Series – IMW Digital Awards
20. Best Actor Award -The Talentrack Award – The Bose Award in 2018
21. Man Of The Moment Award – Vogue Beauty Awards 2018.
22. Best Actor (Popular Choice) Award – Hello Hall of Fame Award 2018
(1)Real Name: Rajkumar Yadav
(2)Nicknames: Raj, Colgate
(3)Born: 31 August 1984, Gurugram, Haryana, India
(4)Father: Satyapal Yadav (Worked as a Patwari, Died in 2019)
(5)Mother: Kamlesh Yadav (a Homemaker, Died in 2016)
(8)Marital Status: Unmarried
(9)Girfriend: Patralekha (Actress)
(11)Birth Sign: Virgo
(14)Caste: Ahir (a branch of the Yadav community)
Bollywood Film: Love Sex Aur Dhokha (2010)
Web Series: Bose: Dead/Alive (2017)
(17)School: Blue Bells Model School, Gurugram
(a) Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
(b) Delhi University, New Delhi
(19)Educational Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
(20)Hobbies: Travelling, Dancing, Reading
(21)Favourite Actor(s): Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Manoj Bajpayee, Robert De Niro, Daniel Day-Lewis, Marlon Brando
(22)Favorite Actress(es): Madhubala, Konkona Sen Sharma
Bollywood: Mohabbatein, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood: The Godfather
(24)Hometown: Gurugram, Haryana, India
(25)Address: A rented flat at Oberoi Springs in Andheri, Mumbai
(26)Contact Number: Not Available
(27)Email ID: Not Available
(31)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpljO9h3e0