How to contact Sandeep Bakhshi? Sandeep Bakhshi Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Sandeep Bakhshi? Are you searching on google for How to contact Sandeep Bakhshi? What is Sandeep Bakhshi WhatsApp number, contact number, or email ID? What are Sandeep Bakhshi’s hometown and citizenship address? What is Sandeep Bakhshi Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram ID? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT SANDEEP BAKHSHI?
- Name of Company he works for: ICICI Bank Limited
- Company Type: Private
- Industry of this company: Banking Financial Services in India
- Year Company was Founded: 1994 (Nineteen Ninty Four)
- Founder of this company: Sandeep Bakhshi (CEO)
- Headquarters where sits: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Subsidiaries: ICICI Prudential, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Securities, ICICI Direct
Sandeep Bakhshi is the MD & CEO of ICICI Bank since October 2018. He was raised in a military household. Bakhshi graduated from Punjab Engineering College in Chandigarh with a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and a master’s degree in management from XLRI – Xavier School of Management in Jamshedpur.
Bakhshi, who has worked for ICICI since 1986, was appointed MD and CEO in June 2018. From August 2010 to June 2018, he was the managing director and CEO of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, and from April 2002 to April 2010, he was the MD and CEO of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company. With a monthly salary of Rs 22 lakh, he was confirmed to be one of the highest paid CEOs of any Indian bank in August 2019.
Sandeep Bakhshi, the current CEO of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, has jumped into those big shoes. He will take over as the chief operating officer (COO) of India’s largest private sector bank by combined assets today, assuming regulatory approvals. Chanda Kochhar, the lender’s CEO, has taken a leave of absence awaiting the outcome of an investigation into a possible conflict of interest that has sparked months of controversy.
The ICICI Bank board of directors named Bakhshi, 57, as COO for the next five years, a position he established. He will be in charge of all ICICI Bank’s business and corporate centre operations in his current role. He will report to Chanda Kochhar but will report to the bank’s board of directors while she is on vacation.
(1)Name: Sandeep Bakhshi
(2)Profession: CEO/ MD
(5)Postal Address: Mumbai 400051, Maharashtra, India
(7)Email ID: email@example.com
(8)Facebook: Will be updated soon
(9)Twitter: Will be updated soon
(10)Instagram: Will be updated soon
(11)Youtube Channel: Will be updated soon
- Early Life and Education: Sandeep Bakhshi was born in Mumbai, India, on December 4, 1958. He completed his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Punjab Engineering College in Chandigarh, and went on to obtain a master’s degree in business administration from Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur.
- Career at ICICI Bank: Sandeep Bakhshi started his career with ICICI Bank in 1986, as a project officer in the Project Financing division. Over the years, he held various positions in the bank, including Chief General Manager and Head of Retail Banking. He has also served as the Managing Director and CEO of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of ICICI Bank.
- Appointment as CEO: In October 2018, Sandeep Bakhshi was appointed as the CEO of ICICI Bank, following the resignation of Chanda Kochhar. He was also appointed as a whole-time director on the board of the bank. His appointment came at a time when the bank was facing a challenging business environment, with concerns raised over its lending practices.
- Leadership Style: Sandeep Bakhshi is known for his decisive leadership style and his ability to navigate through difficult situations. He played a key role in managing the fallout from the Videocon loan controversy, which had led to Chanda Kochhar’s resignation. Under his leadership, the bank has been able to maintain its position as one of the largest private sector banks in India, and has shown strong growth in its retail and SME banking businesses.