Who is the CEO of United Airlines?
Scott Kirby, United Airlines’ Chief Executive Officer (May 2020–)
Image of Who is the CEO of United Airlines?
Executive John Scott Kirby, who is now acting as the Chief Executive Officer of United Airlines, is an American. In the past, he has held the positions of President of U.S. Airways and American Airlines, as well as President of United Airlines from 2016 to 2020. During that time, he advanced to the work of Chief Executive Officer.
What is the email address for United?
- Regarding the email subscriptions you have received, please use the following email addresses.
- Place our email address in your address book.
- The subscription to the email address of electronic mail
- Offers and News from United email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Statement of MileagePlus Contact MyMileagePlus at news.united.com.
- MileagePlus Partner MileagePlus_Partner@news.united.com MileagePlus® PartnerProgram for MileagePlus
- MileagePlus@news.united.com Mailing address is the Chief Operating Officer of United Airlines?
- Jonathan Roitman is the Chief Operating Officer of United Airlines.
Where is the headquarters for United Airlines?
American city located in the state of Illinois
Where do I send a complaint to United Airlines?
Send a letter of complaint to United Airlines, Inc.’s Customer Care department at 900 Grand Plaza Drive NHCCR, Houston, Texas 77067-4323. Either send copies of your travel documentation or include your MileagePlus number, flight numbers, confirmation numbers, and any other supporting material linked to the problem.
How do I contact United Airlines?
You may contact United by calling their toll-free number, which is 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331), by calling the number that is printed on the back of your MileagePlus card, or by contacting your travel agent. You may send your written requests to United Airlines, United Refunds, at the following address: P.O. Box 4607, Department of NHCRF, Houston, Texas 77253-3046, or you can submit them to any United ticketing facility.
How do I file a claim with United Airlines?
Claim by clicking on the link provided below.
- Please phone the following number to speak with a United Representative at the Baggage Resolution Center:
- From the United States or Canada, call 1-800-335-2247 toll-free.
- Mexico residents may call toll-free at 001-866-563-3244.
- The national access code for Asia-Pacific or Europe is +800-33-55-2247. This provides a toll-free service.
How do I contact United Airlines for a refund?
Please call United Refunds at 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) if you have any more questions about the procedure for requesting a refund.
What does the CEO of United Airlines make?
As Chief Executive Officer and President of United Airlines of United Airlines Inc., J. Kirby receives a total remuneration package of $16,779,500 from United Airlines Inc.