How to contact Aamir Khan? Aamir Khan Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Aamir Khan? Are you searching on google for How to contact Aamir Khan? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of Aamir Khan? What is the hometown and residence address of Aamir Khan? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Aamir Khan? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT AAMIR KHAN?
Aamir Khan is one of the elite Bollywood actors who have set a mark between the actors of the current era and the coming stars. He’s a multitalented actor, a filmmaker, and a philanthropist. His full name is Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan. Also known as “Mr. Perfectionist” and “The Choco Boy” in Bollywood. Aamir is widely appreciated for the concepts he chooses for his films with a strong social message.
Aamir Khan Biography:
Aamir Khan was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, on 14 March 1965. He comes from a film industry background as his father was a film producer and his uncle was also a filmmaker. Aamir appeared in the film, Yaadon Ki Baaraat, as a child artist (1973).
Freedom fighter, Abul Kalam Azad, who founded the Khilafat movement, was the great grand uncle of Aamir. So Aamir named his younger son, Azad Rao Khan, in memory of his great grand uncle. In an interview, Aamir demonstrated that since the majority of his father’s productions were flops, they had to face a serious financial crisis.
He introduced that he was always worried that he would be removed from his school for not paying the fees. He also said they would get 30 calls a day from lenders to get their money back. At the age of 16, Aamir worked as an assistant director for his friend, Aditya Bhattacharya, with his film, Paranoia. Aamir was the first choice for the movies: Darr, Swades, Saajan, and Hum Aapke Hain Koun, who later went to Shah Rukh Khan, Sanjay Dutt, and Salman Khan, who turned out to be blockbusters. In 2013, he appeared on Time Magazine’s “100 Most Influential People in the World” list and was also the official ambassador of UNICEF.
Aamir Khan gives fitness a great place in his daily life and never compromises his workout sessions. He has a strong body with a wide chest-40,” a slim waist-30″ and a solid biceps-13.” He is 5′ 6″ tall and weighs about 70 kg. He’s got black hair and brown eyes.
Family, Girlfriends & Wife:
Aamir Khan was born into the Islamic middle-class Indian family of Late Tahir Hussain (producer) and Zeenat Hussain and belongs to the Sunni Muslim sect. He’s got two younger sisters, Farhat Khan, and Nikhat Khan, and he’s got a brother, Faisal Khan.
He began dating Reena Dutta and got married in 1986. The couple was separated in 2002. After living alone for three years, Aamir fell in love with Kiran Rao and married her in 2005.
Aamir has a daughter, Ira Khan, and a son, Junaid Khan, of his first wife, and a son, Azad Rao Khan, of his second wife. He became the spokesperson for Invitro Fertilization after his son, Azad.
Aamir does not believe in showbiz and maintains uniformity in the celebration of his birthday. He cuts his birthday cake every year and then enjoys dinner with his family. In addition, every year on his birthday, he takes a compromise to quit smoking but ends up breaking it.
Aamir completed his secondary education and studied in the following schools: J.B. Petit School, Mumbai, St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, Mumbai, Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai. He was interested in playing lawn tennis and also expressed his school at several state-level championships. He was the Maharashtra State Tennis winner.
He did not continue his higher education after finishing his 12th class. He made his debut as a young actor in the film, Yaadon Ki Baaraat, which is recognized as the first Bollywood Massala film. At that time, he was only eight years old.
When Aamir was 16, he worked as an assistant director for his friend, Aditya Bhattacharya, in his silent experimental film, ‘Paranoia.’ In order to promote his film, ‘Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak,’ Aamir did not have enough money, so he, along with his co-star, Raj Zutshi, took to the streets and glued his posters to direct the movie.
He appeared in Indra Kumar’s film, Dil, which became his first major hit after four flops in a row in 1990. During the shooting of the film Ghulam, Aamir was performing a stunt in which Aamir was running on the railroad to the next train, and he just missed the train by 1.3 seconds as he jumped off the track. Later, Aamir received the Best Scene Award for this scene at the 44th Filmfare Awards, but he did not accept it.
His film, Raja Hindustani, was a great blockbuster at the box office and received great appreciation from the audience. His kissing scene with the actress, Karisma Kapoor, was noted as Bollywood’s longest kiss. His phenomenal film act, Lagaan, took the film to the Oscars.
In the film, 3 Idiots, the role of Raju Rastogi was initially assigned to Aamir Khan, but he showed his attention in the character of Rancho and charmed the audience with his amazing acting in the film. In 2012, an Indian talk show, Satyamev Jayate, was broadcast simultaneously on Star Plus, Star World, and Doordarshan, and successfully completed seasons in eight languages.
Aamir’s film Dangal captivated the viewers with his brilliant acting skills and became the first Indian movie to be over 2000 crores worldwide, as well as the highest-grossing film in China in 2017. Aamir was also the official ambassador of UNICEF. Not only in India, but Aamir also has a fan all over the globe. According to reports, the international superstar Jackie Chan is a big fan of his work. In 2018, he appeared in Vijay Krishna Acharya’s film Thugs of Hindustan, based on a fictional novel titled Confessions of a Thug.
Awards and Honours:
1. Best Male Debut for Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak in 1989.
2. Best Actor for Raja Hindustani in 1997.
3. Best Actor for Lagaan in 2002.
4. Best Actor (Critics) for Rang De Basanti in 2007.
5. Best Director for Taare Zameen Par in 2008.
6. Best Actor for Dangal in 2017.
Film Lagaan was nominated for Best Foreign Language Film in 2002.
BIG Star Entertainment Awards:
BIG Star – Film Actor of Decade (Male) in 2010.
1. Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2003.
2. Raj Kapoor Smriti Vishesh Gaurav Puraskar by the Government of Maharashtra in 2009.
3. Padma Bhushan by the Government of India in 2010.
4. National Treasure of India by the Government of China
He also has many other awards, recognitions, and accomplishments to his name in 2017.
1. Aamir Khan was confronted with public humiliation when his family affair abruptly revealed that his brother, Faisal Khan, accused Aamir of capturing him in the house and forcefully giving him pills that said he was mentally ill. The whole matter was brought before the court, and Faizal’s guardianship was given to his father. His father, however, handed the responsibility back to Aamir.
2. Previously, Aamir called Shah Rukh Khan a ‘dog’ while stating that he had named his dog after him. He went on to say that Shah Rukh was the dog of the concierge of his house. Later, he apologized to Shah Rukh and his family for visiting Shah Rukh’s home.
3. In December 2015, he was again in the midst of a debate when he and his wife, Kiran Rao, made a public statement that they believed that the Indians were becoming intolerance that was criticized by most people.
4. There are many presumptions about Aamir that he had an illicit relationship with the famous writer Jessica Hine during the shooting of Ghulam. Jessica claimed that Aamir was the father of Jaan, her son. Stardust magazine presented a report about Aamir being madly in love with her and having a live-in relationship with her. When Jessica got pregnant, changes occurred, and Aamir forced her to give up, but she refused and gave birth to a baby boy that Aamir never accepted. However, Jessica never accepted it publicly, but never denied it.
5. In 1990, he was nominated for Best Actor for his film Dil, but the award went to Sunny Deol for Ghayal. Since then, Aamir has avoided media reporting and attended award ceremonies.
(1)Name: Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan
(2)Nickname(s): Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy
(3)Born: 14 March 1965, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
(4)Father: Late Tahir Hussain (Film Producer)
(5)Mother: Zeenat Hussain
(6)Brother: Faisal Khan (younger)
(7)Sister: Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan(Both younger)
First Wife: Reena Dutta (m.1986 – div. 2002)
Second Wife: Kiran Rao (m.2005 – present)
Sons: Junaid Khan(from the first wife), Azad Rao Khan (from the second wife)
Daughter: Ira Khan (from the first wife)
(10)Occupation: Actor, Filmmaker
(11)Birth Sign: Pisces
(15)Ethnicity: Mixed(mainly Pathan)
Chest: 40 Inches
Waist: 30 Inches
Biceps: 13 Inches
(a) J.B. Petit School, Mumbai (pre-primary education)
(b) St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, Mumbai (till the eighth grade)
(c) Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai (ninth and tenth grade)
(19)College: Narsee Monjee College (Twelfth grade)
(20)Educational Qualifications: 12th Standard
(21)Hobbies: Listening to Old Music, Watching Movies, Playing Chess, Tennis, and Cricket
As a child Actor: Yaadon Ki Baarat (1973)
As a lead Actor: Holi (1984)
Producer: Lagaan (2001)
Tv: Satyamev Jayate (2014)
(23)Favorite Actor(s): Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, Daniel Day-Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Govinda
(24)Favorite Actress: Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali, Madhubala, Sri Devi
(25)Favorite Film: Pyaasa
(26)Favorite Song: “Oh Re Taal Mile” from the film Anokhi Raat (1968)
(27)Hometown: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
(28)Address: 2, Hill View Apartments, Opposite Mehboob Studio, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
(29)Contact Number: +91-22-26050681
(30)Official Website: http://akpfilms.com/
(31)Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(35)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvW_AtzvCxf_Op3i1bSUXqw