Swiggy, established in 2014, is India’s largest and most admired online food ordering and delivery platform. Swiggy is headquartered in Bangalore, India, with operations in 100 Indian cities as of March 2019. Swiggy expanded into general merchandise deliveries at the beginning of 2019 under the brand Swiggy Shop.
Swiggy India Company Profile
- Name of Company: Swiggy India
- Company Type: Private
- Industry of this company: Online food delivery
- Year Company was Founded: 2014
- Founder of this company: Mr. Nandan Reddy, Sriharsha Majety, Rahul Jaimini
- Headquarters: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Main Leaders in this company: Mr. Sriharsha Majety (CEO), Vivek Sunder (COO), Rahul Bothra (CFO)
- Subsidiaries: NA
In September 2019, Swiggy introduced Swiggy Go, an instant pickup and drop service. The service is used to provide business customers and retail clients with a range of products, including laundry and paper or parcel deliveries.
Bundl Technologies Private Limited is owned by Swiggy. In 2013, an e-commerce website called Bundl was designed by the two founders, Nandan Reddy and Sriharsha Majety, to facilitate courier service and shipping within India. Bundl was stopped and rebranded to enter the market for food distribution. The food delivery industry was in chaos at the time, as many prominent start-ups were failing, such as Foodpanda (later acquired by Ola Cabs), TinyOwl (later acquired by Zomato), and Ola Cafe (later closed). Rahul Jaimini, formerly with Myntra, was approached by Majety and Reddy and formed Swiggy and the parent holding company Bundl Technologies in 2014. The organization established a dedicated distribution network and expanded rapidly, mainly motivated by the emphasis on logistics and locking in key properties. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Swiggy laid off 1100 workers in May 2020.
All Customer Care details of Swiggy India
- Customer Care Number of Swiggy India: +91-11-22484449 For customer care Delhi, +91- 80-60006600 For customer care Bengaluru, +91-124- 60006600 For customer care Gurugram, +91- 40-60006600 For customer care Hyderabad, +91-22-60006600 For customer care Mumbai, +91-20-60006600 For customer care Pune, +91-33-60006600 For customer care Kolkata, +91-44-60006600 For customer care Chennai
- Support Email Id of Swiggy India: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address of Swiggy India: Bundl Technologies Pvt Ltd, Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru 560029, Karnataka, India
- Facebook Id of Swiggy India (Can be Used for support): www.facebook.com/swiggy.in
- Twitter Id of Swiggy India: https://twitter.com/swiggy_in
- Official Site of Swiggy India: www.swiggy.com
- Instagram Account of Swiggy India: https://instagram.com/swiggyindia
- Youtube Account of Swiggy India: NA
The business unveiled its grocery delivery app, InstaMart, in August 2020. In April 2020, Swiggy received about $43 million funding which valued the company at $3.6 billion.
In 2017, Swiggy acquired 48East, an Asian food start-up based in Bangalore. Swiggy later acquired a struggling food and fashion delivery business, Scootsy Logistics, based in Mumbai. In an all-cash contract, it also went on to acquire a milk delivery start-up in Mumbai called SuprDaily. In 2019, the firm invested Rs 31 crore in Fingerlix, a ready-to-eat food brand located in Mumbai. Swiggy plans to shift the associates, fleet, and nudge customers of Scootsy to its app, and shut down Scootsy by June-end 2020.
To provide delivery services, Swiggy has collaborated with Burger King. To encourage customer feedback, it has also partnered with Google Local Guide and with Sodexo to allow customers to pay via meal cards. To promote a funding platform for partner restaurants, Swiggy has collaborated with Indifi Technologies. In collaboration with ICICI Bank,’ Swiggy Money’ is a digital wallet launched by Swiggy. Customers who do not have an ICICI bank account can also benefit from the services. It will allow the clients to store cash to pay for the orders.