Delhivery is a delivery business from India. Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati were founded in 2011. The company is funded as investors by Carlyle Group, Tiger Global, Fosun International, SoftBank Vision Fund, Nexus Venture Partners, Multiples, and CCP Investment Board.
There are approximately 75 packing warehouses, 24 automated sorting centres, 70 hubs, 2,500 distribution centers, 14,000 vehicles, and 40,000 workers at the Gurugram-based business. Delhivery is reportedly capable of handling more than 10 lakh (1 million) parcels every day.
Delhivery Private Limited Company Profile
- Name of Company: Delhivery Private Limited
- Company Type: Subsidiary
- Industry of this company: Courier and Supply Chain
- Year Company was Founded: 2011
- Founder of this company: Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan and Kapil Bharati
- Headquarters: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Main Leaders in this company: Mohit Tandon (Co-Founder), Sahil Barua (Co-Founder and CEO), Sandeep Barasia (CBO and MD), and Ajith Pai (COO)
- Subsidiaries: NA
In May 2011, Delhivery was founded. For the first few months after its inception, it was initially conceptualized as a hyperlocal express delivery service provider for offline shops, delivering flowers and food locally in the city of Gurugram. The online retailing and e-commerce segment grew rapidly in India during that period, with worldwide investors showing considerable interest in the industry.
Intrigued by the size and potential of the industry, Founders Barua and Tandon, who was at the time working as consultants with the management consulting firm, Bain & Company, decided to concentrate on the market. In June 2011, Urban Touch, an online fashion and beauty retailer, signed its first e-commerce customer, Delhivery. By August 2011, Delhivery had turned completely to offering a range of e-commerce companies with logistics services.
With a $413 million investment from SoftBank, Delhivery received its largest round of funding in March 2019.
All Customer Care details of Delhivery Private Limited
- Customer Care Number of Delhivery Private Limited: +91-124-6719500 (Main Swithboard No), +91-124-6719666 for International, +91-124-6719500 for WhatsApp to chat
- Support Email Id of Delhivery Private Limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address of Delhivery Private Limited: Delhivery Pvt. Ltd., Plot 5, Sector 44, Gurugram 122002, Haryana, India
- Facebook Id of Delhivery Private Limited (Can be Used for support): www.facebook.com/delhivery
- Twitter Id of Delhivery Private Limited: https://twitter.com/delhivery
- Official Site of Delhivery Private Limited: www.delhivery.com
- Instagram Account of Delhivery Private Limited: www.instagram.com/delhivery_official
- Youtube Account of Delhivery Private Limited: www.youtube.com/user/delhivery
The CEO of Delhivery is the founder of Sahil Barua. In December 2018, the Managing Director, Sandeep Barasia, was appointed Chief Business Officer. He is responsible for P&L in the parcel, warehousing, and freight sections. At the same time, Ajith Pai, who was the CFO, took over the role of COO, in charge of the company’s operations, engineering, HR, and finance. Meanwhile, Amit Agarwal, an IIT-Kanpur alumnus who was previously Delhivery’s vice president of finance, took over the position of CFO. Barua also announced the onboarding of Mukta Limaye itself in December 2018 to head the engineering innovation team at Delhivery.
In order to create confidence and better the lives of customers, small businesses, corporations, and our growing team of staff and partners, Delhivery provides goods and services. Through our proprietary network architecture, infrastructure, alliances, and engineering and technology capabilities, we are disrupting the logistics industry in India. Delhivery gives unprecedented cost efficiency and pan-India scope to more than 10000 clients’ companies. We are driven by a desire to minimize time and distance, making the planet a smaller place for our clients and serving more than a billion customers.