How to contact Kamal Haasan? Kamal Haasan Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Kamal Haasan? Are you searching on google for How to contact Kamal Haasan? What is the Whatsapp number, contact number, or email id of Kamal Haasan? What is the hometown and residence address of the Kamal Haasan? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Kamal Haasan? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT KAMAL HAASAN?
Kamal Haasan is a popular Indian actor, dancer, film director, screenwriter, producer, playback singer, and lyricist who works mainly in Tamil and Bollywood cinemas. He’s a politician, too.
Kamal Haasan Biography:
Kamal Haasan was born on 7 November 1954 in the Paramakudi City of Tamil Nadu as ‘Parthasarathy Srinivasan.’ The sign of his zodiac is Scorpio.
He did his primary schooling from his home. He attended the Sir M.Ct.Muthiah Chettiar Boys Higher Secondary School and the Hindu Higher Secondary School in Chennai.
Family, Caste, Girlfriends & Wife:
The father of Kamal Haasan, D. Srinivasan was a lawyer, and his mother, Rajalakshmi Srinivasan, was a householder. He has two brothers, Charuhasan and Chandrahasan, who are also actors. His sister, Nalini Raghu, is a classical Indian dancer.
It was once rumored that he was dating actress, Srividya. In 1978, Kamal married Vani Ganapathy and was divorced ten years later.
He and actress Sarika began living together in 1988 and got married when their first child, Shruti, was born. They were divorced in 2004.
The actress Gautami Tadimalla was dated from 2004 to 2016.
Kamal Haasan has three daughters, Shruti Haasan (actress and singer), Akshara Haasan (actress) and Subbalakshmi (dancer).
As An Actor:
He began his career as a child actor with the film “Kalathur Kannamma (1960).” He made his debut in Malayalam with the film “Kannum Karalum (1962).”
After a few years as a dance assistant, he returned to the film industry. In 1970, he made his first appearance with “Maanavan” in which he appeared in a dance sequence. His debut was in the film “Arangetram (1973),” in which he worked as a supporting actor.
He made his debut as a leading actor in the movie “Kanyakumari” in 1974.
Kamal made his breakthrough with the movie “Apoorva Raagangal” in 1975. He made his debut in Bollywood with the film “Ek Duuje Ke Liye (1981),” a remake of his own film “Maro Charitra (1978).”
As a Producer:
He started his career as a producer with the film “Raja Paarvai (1981).” (1981).
He produced many films under his production company ‘Raaj Kamal Films International,’ founded by Kamal in 1981.
As a Director:
He began acting with the film “Chachi 420 (1997),” a remake of his Tamil film “Avvai Shanmughi (1996).”
As a Writer:
He has written many of his films, including Raja Paarvai (1981), Thevar Magan (1992), Hey Ram (2000), Aalavandhan (2001), Virumaandi (2004), Dasavathaaram (2008), Vishwaroopam (2013), and many others. He publishes his magazine ‘Mayyam’ through the welfare association of Kamal Haasan (Narpani Iyakkam). His views are published by his fan club in “Thedi Theerpom Va”
On 21 February 2018, he launched his political party ‘Makkal Needhi Maiam.’ His party contested the election of Lok Sabha for the first time in 2019.
1. During his campaign in the electoral district of Tirupparankundram in the Madurai district of Tamil Nadu for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, Kamal sparked debate over a statement in which he described Nathuram Godse as the first Hindu extremist in India. His statement made a huge public outcry, and even a slipper was thrown at him, followed by a police complaint against him.
2. While organizing the Big Boss Tamil TV reality show in 2018, he explained the use of abusive words in daily social life. He received a lot of criticism about it. Hindu Makkal Katchi (HMK), a right-wing political party, demanded Kamal’s arrest for using foul language on the public platform.
3. In 2017, a case was brought against Kamal for hurting people’s religious sentiments. He made a statement that his country was honoring a book (Mahabharata) that shows men gambling a woman (Draupadi) as a mere object. Members of the HMK Party filed a case against him at the Chennai City Police Commission and called him ‘Anti-Hindu.’
4. In 2017, he expressed his views against the ‘People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA),’ which opposed the Jallikattu Festival, which is also part of the Pongal festival, and also called for its ban. Kamal, following the dispute, said that if ‘Jallikattu was going to be banned, then Biryani should also be banned.
5. In 2016, the entire Tamil Nadu mourned the death of Jayalalithaa (politician). Kamal tweeted, “I feel for the people those who are dependent on her. Deep condolences to those concerned.” Several Twitteratis criticized the actor for his remarks.
6. In 2013, his film Vishwaroopam sparked a number of disputes. There was a ban on the film; it was thought that the film might create a religious disharmony. Kamal was even threatened with leaving Tamil Nadu. A faction of the Muslim community in Tamil Nadu even claimed that the film implied that all Muslims were terrorists. Kamal came to an agreement with the Muslims of Tamil Nadu, however, and the ban was eventually lifted.
7. Following the Chennai Floods in 2015, Kamal claimed he felt embarrassed for the victims of the flood and questioned the government as to where all the tax money was going. He was criticized by Tamil Nadu’s then finance minister, O. Pannerselvam, who said that the actor was confused without knowing the reality of the ground.
8. His film Hey Ram (2000) was opposed by political parties as they thought the film portrayed Mahatma Gandhi negatively.
9. In 2004, he was forced to change the name of his film from Sandiyar to Virumandi, after Pudhiya Tamizhagham (a political party) said that the title of the film could give rise to caste-related disputes.
Awards & Honours:
(a)Padma Shri in 1990
(b)Padma Bhushan in 2014
(c)Order des Arts et des Lettres (Chevalier) by the Government of France in 2016
(d)Rashtrapati Award for the Best Child Artist for the film “Kalathur Kannamma” in 1960
(e)Abraham Kovoor National Award for Humanist Activities in 2004
(f)Kalaimamani by Government of Tamil Nadu 1980
(g)Honorary Award Government of Kerela 2010
(h)Special Achievement Award by United Progressive Alliance in 2010
Nandi Awards (instituted by Government of Andhra Pradesh):
(a)Best Actor for the film “Saagara Sangamam” in 1983
(b)Best Actor for the film “Swathi Muthyam” in 1986
(c)Best Actor for the film “Indrudu Chandrudu” in 1989
Tamil Nadu State Film Awards (instituted by Government of Tamil Nadu):
Kamal Haasan won 8 awards in the Best Actor category, the first in 1977 for the film “16 Vayathinile” and the second-best film award for the film “Thevar Magan” in 1992.
V. Shantaram Awards (instituted by Government of Maharashtra):
He won an award in the category of Best Actor – Special Jury for the film “Pammal K. Sambandam” in 2002.
National Film Awards:
(a)Best Actor for the film “Moondram Pirai” in 1983
(b)Best Actor for the film “Nayakan” in 1988
(c)Best Regional Film (producer) for the film “Thevar Magan” in 1992
(d)Best Actor for the film “Indian” in 1996
(a)Best Actor for the film “Saagar” in 1985
(b)Best story for the film “Virasat” in 1997
Filmfare Awards South:
He won 17 awards in the category of Best Actor; the first was in 1974 for the film “Kanyakumari.”
(1)Full Name: Kamal Haasan
(2)Real Name: Alwerpettai Aaandavar
(3)Nickname: Universal Hero
(4)Born: 7 November 1954, Paramakudi, Tamil Nadu, India
(5)Father: D. Srinivasan (Lawyer)
(6)Mother: Rajalakshmi Srinivasan
(7)Brother: Chandrahasan and Charuhasan (Actor)
(8)Sister: Nalini Raghu
(9)Marital Status: Divorced
(10)Affairs: Gautami Tadimalla (Actress; 2004-2016)
(a)Vani Ganapathy (Dancer, 1978-88)
(b)Sarika Thakur (Actress, 1988-04)
Daughter: Shruti Haasan (Actress), Akshara Haasan (Actress), and Subbalakshmi
(13)Profession(s): Actor, Director, Producer, and Philanthropist
(14)Birth Sign: Scorpio
(a)Sir M.Ct.Muthiah Chettiar Boys Higher Secondary School, Chennai
(b)Hindu Higher Secondary School, Chennai
(19)College: Not Known
(20)Educational Qualifications: Not Known
(a)Kalathur Kannamma (1959, as a child artist)
(23)Favourite Actor(s): Nagesh, Shivaji Ganesan, M.G. Ramachandran, and Rajesh Khanna
(24)Favorite Actress: Sridevi and Sripriya
(25)Hometown: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
(26)Contact Number: Not Available
(27)Email ID: Not Available
(31)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/maiamtheatre