How to contact Manish Sisodia? Manish Sisodia Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Manish Sisodia? Are you searching on google for How to contact Manish Sisodia? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of Manish Sisodia? What is the hometown and residence address of the Manish Sisodia? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Manish Sisodia? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT MANISH SISODIA?
Manish Sisodia is an Indian politician and the Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi. Since February 2015, he has served as Delhi’s Deputy Chief Minister. He is also a Patparganj constituency MLA (third consecutive term). He is the Minister of Education, Higher Education, Technical Education, Finance, Planning, Excise, GST, Vigilance, Services, Tourism, Land & Building, Art, Culture & Language in the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Between December 2013 and February 2014, he served as a cabinet minister in the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Sisodia was a social activist and journalist before being elected to the Delhi Legislative Assembly in December 2013. He is a member of the Aam Aadmi Party’s National Executive Committee and a newly founded member of the party.
Shiksha: My Experiments as an Education Minister, written by Sisodia, chronicles the journey of education reforms in Delhi and has received widespread acclaim for its practical insights on education transformation.
Manish Sisodia Biography:
Manish Sisodia was born on 5 January 1972, Pilkhuwa, Hapur district, Uttar Pradesh, India. He was born in a Rajput family. His birth sign is Capricorn. His father’s name is Dharampal Sisodia. He is a teacher.
He is married and his spouse’s name is Seema Sisodia.
He began his career as a journalist after receiving a diploma in journalism from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in 1993. During his early career, Manish Sisodia also worked as a radio jockey for an FM radio station. In 1996, he hosted several programs for All India Radio, including “Zero Hour,” and between 1997 and 2005, he worked for Zee News as a reporter, news producer, and newsreader.
1. In 2012, he joined the Aam Aadmi Party’s Political Affairs Committee.
2. In 2013, he was elected as a Member of the Legislative Assembly from the Patparganj constituency in East Delhi.
3. He was re-elected to the Delhi Assembly from the Patparganj constituency in 2015, and he became the Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi.
4. In the 2020 Delhi Assembly Elections, he ran from the Patparganj constituency and won by about 3000 votes. He was locked in a close race with the BJP’s Ravinder Singh Negi.
1. Member of the Political Affairs Committee and the National Executive Committee
2. Member of the Legislative Assembly of Patparganj, Delhi
3. Delhi’s Deputy Chief Minister
4. Tourism, Education, Finance, Planning, Land & Building, Vigilance, Services, Women & Child Development, and Art, Culture, and Languages Cabinet Minister in Delhi
Awards and Recognition:
1. The Indian Express selected him as one of the 100 most influential Indians in 2016.
2. Sisodia was titled “Finest Education Minister” in 2017.
3. In 2019, he received the Champions of Change Award for his outstanding work in the education sector in Delhi.
4. Manish Sisodia has been awarded the Mahatma award for promoting excellence in education; a global award that recognizes the work of social impact leaders and change-makers.
1. In 2016, the CBI registered a preliminary investigation (PE) against him, alleging that he violated rules and regulations during a media campaign called “Talk to AK,” which was a talk show similar to Modi’s “Mann Ki Baat.”
2. In 2016, he was once again embroiled in a debate, when the President of the Ghazipur Vegetable Association, Surendra Goswami, filed a written complaint against him for harassing a few vegetable vendors in Delhi.
3. In 2015, a former Resident Editor of Hindustan Times, A J Philip, stated that Sisodia’s PG degree was from a time when he used to teach at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and that he had no information about him as a student at the college.
(1)Full Name: Manish Sisodia
(2)Born: 5 January 1972, Pilkhuwa, Hapur district, Uttar Pradesh, India
(3)Father: Dharampal Sisodia (Teacher)
(4)Mother: Name Not Known
(5)Sister: Not Known
(6)Brother: Not Known
(7)Marital Status: Married
(8)Spouse: Seema Sisodia
Son: Meer Sisodia
(a)Former Journalist at Zee News and All India Radio
(b)Politician (Since 2012)
(11)Political Party: Aam Aadmi Party (2012-present)
(12)Birth Sign: Capricorn
(15)Caste: Kshatriya (Rajput)
(17)School: Not Known
(18)College: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi
(19)Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Journalism
(20)Hobbies: Travelling, Reading & Playing Chess
(21)Hometown: Pilkhuwa, Hapur district, Uttar Pradesh, India
(22)Contact Number: Not Available
(23)Email ID: Not Available
(27)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJqWKwBmPpdA6ZdCk4mLpMQ