How to contact Yogi Adityanath? Yogi Adityanath Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Yogi Adityanath? Are you searching on google for How to contact Yogi Adityanath? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of Yogi Adityanath? What is the hometown and residence address of the Yogi Adityanath? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Yogi Adityanath? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT YOGI ADITYANATH?
Yogi Adityanath is the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh and a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He is the Mahant (Chief Priest) of Gorakhnath Math, Gorakhpur’s Hindu temple. He is the creator of the Hindu Yuva Vahini, a youth organization that has been embroiled in controversy due to its role in communal violence. Yogi Adityanath is known as a Hindutva Right-Wing Populist.
Yogi Adityanath Biography:
Yogi Adityanath was born in Panchur, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand on June 5, 1972. His birth sign is Gemini. He attended local schools in Pauri and Rishikesh for his primary education. He then went on to Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University in Uttarakhand, where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics in 1992.
In the mid-1990s, he left his home to attend the Ayodhya Ram Mandir Movement. There, he met Mahant Avaidyanath, the former Mahant (Chief Priest) of Goraknath Math. Mahant Avaidyanath once met Adityanath’s father and told him that he has three more sons and that he would be grateful if Adityanath could be his disciple, to which his father happily agreed. In 1993, Adityanath renounced his family and traveled to Gorakhpur to become the Mahant’s disciple, and later, his favorite disciple.
He received his Diksha in 1994 when Mahant Avaidyanath named him his successor and the Gorakhnath Math’s head priest. As Gorakhnath Math’s successor, one of his responsibilities was to maintain the Gorakhnath Trust Fund’s many schools, colleges, and hospitals.
Yogi Adityanath is descended from a Kshatriya family. His parents gave him the name Ajay, and his full name is Ajay Mohan Bisht. He was given the name “Yogi Adityanath” after his Diksha. His father’s name is Anand Singh Bisht. He was a forest ranger who died of a chronic illness on April 20, 2020, at AIIMS in New Delhi. His mother’s name is Savitri Devi. She is a housewife. He is the second of five children, with four brothers and three sisters. Shashi (the eldest of the three sisters) owns a tea shop in Uttarakhand.
Shailendra Mohan is his younger brother. He is a Subedar in the Garhwal Scouts Unit and is stationed near the India-China Line of Actual Control.
He got his first experience of politics in 1996 when he was assigned managing Mahant Avaidyanath’s election campaign. When Mahant Avaidyanath retired in 1998, he nominated Adityanath for the Gorakhpur seat. Yogi contested and received the Lok Sabha seat of Gorakhpur. At the age of 26, he was the youngest Member of Parliament in the 12th Lok Sabha. Following his first electoral victory, he established his Youth Wing, the Hindu Yuva Vahini, which was quite provocative and helped to create Yogi Adityanath’s image as a Right-Wing Populist Hindutva Firebrand.
Yogi then won the Lok Sabha elections five times in a row, from 1998 to 2014. As an MP, he served on numerous committees, including the Committee on Food, Civil Supplies, the Department of Sugar and Edible Oils, the Consultive Committee of the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Committee on Transport, Tourism, and Culture, the Committee on External Affairs, and many others.
The BJP won the Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections by a landslide in 2017. On March 18, 2017, Yogi Adityanath was appointed as the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
1. Yogi has been involved in the debate for converting other religious people to Hinduism. Adityanath reportedly led a purification drive in 2005 that included the conversion of Christians to Hinduism. In one such case, 1,800 Christians were allegedly converted to Hinduism in the Uttar Pradesh town of Etah.
2. In January 2007, a fight broke out between a Hindu group and Muslims during a Muharram procession in Gorakhpur, resulting in the hospitalization of a young Hindu named Raj Kumar Agrahari. He was later arrested for his controversial speech, which sparked the Gorakhpur riots.
3. In 2015, Yogi stated that those who oppose Surya Namaskar, a component of Yog, are free to leave India. He stated, “My humble request to those who see communalism in even Sun God is that they drown in the sea or live in a dark room for the rest of their lives.”
4. During the media debate over intolerance, Yogi compared Shah Rukh Khan to Pakistani terrorist Hafiz Saeed. “Shah Rukh Khan should remember that the majority population of India made him a star, and if they boycott his films, he will have to wander the streets,” he said. It’s unfortunate that Shah Rukh Khan speaks the same language as Hafiz Saeed.”
5. On 15 April 2019, the Election Commission of India (ECI) barred Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath from campaigning for 72 hours for violating the Model Code of Conduct (MCC). Mr. Adityanath stated at a rally on April 9, 2019, that if the Congress, SP, and BSP had faith in “Ali,” “we also have faith in Bajrang Bali.”
(1)Real Name: Ajay Singh Bisht
(2)Other Name: Mahanth Yogi Adityanath
(4)Born: 5 June 1972, Panchur, Distt. Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India
(5)Father: Anand Singh Bisht (Forest Ranger; died on 20 April 2020; after a chronic illness in AIIMS, New Delhi)
(6)Mother: Savitri Devi (Homemaker)
(7)Brother: Mahendra Singh Bisht (Indian Army), two more (Both work in a college)
(8)Sister: Shashi (Elder) and two more
(9)Spiritual Guru: Mahant Avaidyanath Maharaj
(10)Marital Status: Unmarried
(11)Profession(s): Indian Politician, Religious Missionary
(12)Political Party: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
(13)Birth Sign: Gemini
(15)Religion: Hindu (Nath Sampradayey)
(18)School: A primary school in Pauri, Uttarakhand
(19)College: Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand
(20)Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics (B.Sc.)
(21)Debut: In 1998, when he became an MP for the first time
(22)Hobbies: Swimming, Playing Badminton, Feeding Animals
(23)Hometown: Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
(24)Contact Number: Not Available
(25)Email ID: Not Available
(29)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27FroHf6MNL8AONmhHMFGw