How to contact Pragya Thakur? Pragya Thakur Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Pragya Thakur? Are you searching on google for How to contact Pragya Thakur? What is Pragya Thakur’s WhatsApp number, contact number, or email ID? What are Pragya Thakur’s hometown and citizenship address? What is Pragya Thakur’s Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram ID? Find out all this information in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT PRAGYA THAKUR?
Sadhvi Pragya, also known as Pragya Singh Thakur, is an Indian politician and Hindu nationalist. She is a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). She is still in the news because of her controversial statements. In the 2019 General Election, she ran against Congress leader Digvijaya Singh from the Bhopal Lok Sabha constituency.
Pragya Thakur Biography:
Pragya Singh Thakur was born in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh in 1971. She got her primary education from the Lahar village. Her father’s name is C.P. Thakur. He worked for the government as a ‘demonstrator’ in the agriculture department. Her father was also an Ayurvedic doctor who ran a clinic in his hometown of Lahar. Her father was an active member of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh as well (RSS). She was regarded as an excellent orator in college. She became a member of the RSS’s student wing, Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP). She holds an M.A. in History from a college in Bhind, Madhya Pradesh.
She was born in a Kshatriya (Thakur) family. Her father’s name is C.P. Thakur and her mother’s name is Sarla Devi. She has one brother and three sisters. She is unmarried.
She joined RSS and became an active member of ABVP, RSS’s student wing, under her father’s influence. Sadhvi has also worked for the Vishwa Hindu Parishad’s women’s wing, Durga Vahini (VHP). She is recognized, however, for her controversial speeches and for being the BJP’s star campaigner. She defeated Congress leader Digvijaya Singh in the Bhopal Lok Sabha constituency in the 2019 General Election.
1. She was the main accused in the Malegaon bombings near a mosque in 2006, in which two bombs exploded in Maharashtra and one in Gujarat. Six people were killed, and more than a hundred were injured. She was imprisoned for 9 years after being arrested. She was, however, convicted of the charges in 2017.
2. Sadhvi Pragya was also accused of murdering BJP MLA Sunil Joshi in December 2007, after he proposed marriage to her but she declined. She and seven others were held responsible for the mishap and arrested, but she was released in 2017.
3. She is still in the news because of her controversial statements. During a speech in 2018, she referred to Sonia Gandhi as “Italy Wali Bai” (Maid from Italy).
4. In a press conference on April 19, 2019, she sparked controversy. When she was arrested in the Malegaon Bomb Blast case, she told 26/11 hero Hemant Karkare to leave her alone because he had no proof against her, but he refused. She then cursed Hemant Karkare, saying he would be decimated, and he died just two months later in a terrorist attack in Mumbai.
5. On May 1, 2019, she commented on the demolition of the Babri Mosque, saying, “We were able to remove a stain from the country. We went to demolish the building. I’m very proud that God gave me this opportunity and that I was able to take advantage of it. We will ensure that a Ram temple is built on that site.” Because she was campaigning on religious grounds, the Election Commission condemned her remark and barred her from campaigning for 72 hours.
6. In May 2019, she made a remark about Mahatma Gandhi’s assassin, Nathuram Godse. Godse was described as a patriot by her. Prime Minister Narendra Modi responded to her remark by saying that he would never forgive Pragya Thakur for insulting Mahatma Gandhi. Amit Shah, the president of the BJP, also asked her to clarify her remark within ten days.
7. In July 2019, she made a divisive statement about Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Swachh Bharat mission. She said this to BJP workers in Sehore, Madhya Pradesh: “We weren’t elected to clean your drains, okay? Please understand that we were not elected to clean your toilets. I have said before and will say again that I will do the work for which I have been elected honestly.” She was heavily scolded by senior party members for this remark.
8. She was fired from the defense ministry’s consultative committee just a few days after joining it after describing Mahatma Gandhi’s assassin Nathuram Godse as a patriot in parliament during the winter session in November 2019.
(1)Born: 2 February 1970, Datia, Madhya Pradesh, India
(2)Full Name: Pragya Chandrapal Singh Thakur
(4)Father: Chandrapal Singh (Ayurvedic Practitioner)
(5)Mother: Sarla Devi
(7)Sister(s): Upama Singh and Pratibha Jha
(8)Marital Status: Unmarried
(9)Birth Sign: Aquarius
(12)Profession(s): Politician, Beggar
(13)Known For: Being a Hindu Hardliner
(14)Political Party: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
(16)School: Not Known
(17)College: Lahar Degree College, Bijpura, Madhya Pradesh
(18)Education Qualification(s): M.A. (History)
(19)Hobbies: Reading, Bike-Riding, Travelling
(20)Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/sadhvipragya_mp?lang=en
(21)Email: Not Available
(22)Hometown: Bhind, Madhya Pradesh, India
(23)Phone Number: Not Available
(26)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user