How to contact Mayawati? Mayawati Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Mayawati? Are you searching on google for How to contact Mayawati? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of Mayawati? What is the hometown and residence address of Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Mayawati? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT MAYAWATI?
Mayawati is an Indian politician. She held four different terms as Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. She is the President of the Bahujan Samaj Party, which works on the platform of social reform for the Bahujans, more generally known as the Muslim, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
She resigned as leader of the party on 7 March 2012 after being defeated in the 2012 elections of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly. She was ultimately elected as a member of the Rajya Sabha, the Upper House of Parliament.
She is the first female Dalit leader ever to become Chief Minister of the State of India. She is considered the best example among the Dalits and is popularly hailed as “Behenji” or sister. As a party member, she was credited for mobilizing a lot of money for the Bahujan Samaj Party.
She was born on 15 January 1956 in Delhi’s Shrimati Sucheta Kriplani Hospital. Her mother’s name is Ram Rati. Prabhu Das was her father. She was a postal employee at Badarpur in Gautam Buddha Nagar. She completed her B.A. in 1975 from Kalindi Women’s College, which is part of the Delhi University. She completed her B.Ed. in 1976 from VMLG College, Ghaziabad. Thereafter, she finished LL.B. from Delhi University in 1983.
She started teaching students in her neighborhood after finishing her B.Ed. course. She was also preparing for the IAS exams at that time. Sometime in 1977, a well-known Dalit politician, Kanshi Ram, made a visit to her family at home. He was fascinated by Mayawati’s speaking ability and ideas, and he inspired her to enter politics.
In 1984, Kanshi Ram formed the Bahujan Samaj Party and included it as its founder. It was her first formal phase in Indian politics. She was elected as a Member of Parliament for the first time in 1989. In 2006, she performed the last rites of Kanshi Ram, which was considered a party’s expression and view of gender inequality as the last rites of the departed person are usually performed by male family heirs in Hindu Indian households.
Books on her:
1. Iron Lady Kumari Mayawati has been written by senior journalist Mohammad Jamil Akhter. The book was released on 14 April 1999 by Shri Kanshi Ram on the eve of Dr. Ambedkar ‘s birthday.
2.Behenji: Mayawati ‘s Political Biography has been published by veteran journalist Ajoy Bose.
Books Written by her:
1. Bahujan Samaj Aur Uski Rajniti was released by Shri Kanshi Ram on the twenty-fifth anniversary of the party on 3 June 2000.
2. Mere Sangarshmai Jeevan Evam Bahujan Movement Ka Safarnama was released by Shri Kanshi Ram on 15 January 2006 on the occasion of Maya’s 50th birthday.
3. A Travelogue of My Struggle-Ridden Life and Bahujan Samaj was released on 15 March 2008 on the eve of the anniversary of the birth of Kanshi Ram.
(a)Born: 15 January 1956, New Delhi, India
(b)Full Name: Mayawati Prabhu Das
(c)Nickname: Behenji, Kumari, Iron Lady
(d)Father: Prabhu Das
(e)Mother: Ram Rati
(f)Brother: Anand Kumar
(g)Marital Status: Unmarried
(i)Hobbies: Reading, Writing
1. She joined Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP) as a member in 1984.
2. She became a Member of Parliament from Bijnor in 1989.
3. In 1994, She was elected to Rajya Sabha from Uttar Pradesh.
4. She became Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh four times.
5. She became the National President of BSP in 2003.
(l)Party: Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP)
(m)School: Not Known
1.Kalindi Women’s College, University of Delhi.
2.Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi.
3.VMLG College, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
1.Bachelor of Arts(B.A.)
(p)Favorite Politician: Kanshi Ram
(q)Personal Twitter: @Mayawati
(s)Lucknow Address: 13 A, Mall Avenue, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
(t)Delhi Address: 14, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi. 110001
(u)Telephone: 0522-2239479, 011- 23356162, 23356363