How to contact Mimi Chakraborty? Mimi Chakraborty Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Mimi Chakraborty? Are you searching on google for How to contact Mimi Chakraborty? What is Mimi Chakraborty’s WhatsApp number, contact number, or email ID? What are Mimi Chakraborty’s hometown and citizenship address? What is Mimi Chakraborty’s Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram ID? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT MIMI CHAKRABORTY?
Mimi Chakraborty is a Bengali model and actress who works in television and film. She is also a politician, serving in the 17th Lok Sabha as a Member of Lok Sabha from West Bengal’s Jadavpur Constituency (2019-2024).
Mimi Chakraborty Biography:
Mimi Chakraborty was born on February 11, 1989, in the Jalpaiguri city of West Bengal. Her birth sign is Aquarius.
She grew up in Arunachal Pradesh’s Deomali town of Tirap District before moving to her ancestral home in Jalpaiguri with her family. She attended Holy Child School in Jalpaiguri before moving on to St. James’ School in Binnaguri. She received a Bachelor of Arts in English from Asutosh College in Kolkata.
Family, Caste & Boyfriend:
Mimi Chakraborty belongs to a Bengali Brahmin family. Arun Chakraborty is her father’s name, and Tapashi Chakraborty is her mother’s name.
She was once in a relationship with Bengali film director and producer Raj Chakraborty.
She later came into a relationship with actor Melih Kizilkaya.
Mimi Chakraborty started her career as a model. She was one of the participants of Femina Miss India. She began her acting career with the TV serial “Champion” that aired on Akash Bangla in 2008. She then did a TV show “Gaaner Oparey (2010-11),” in which she portrayed the role of ‘Pupe,’ which became very popular.
She made her film debut with the Bengali film “Bapi Bari Jaa” in 2002.
Mimi became a member of the All India Trinamool Congress (TMC) in 2019.
She contested in the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections from Jadavpur Constituency of West Bengal. She won the elections by 2,95,239 votes against BJP’s Anupam Hazra.
1. Mimi Chakraborty received a lot of criticism after one of her photos went viral on social media. During one of her election campaigns, she was photographed wearing gloves and shaking hands with ordinary citizens. The BJP claimed it was an insult to the voters. Following that, Mimi’s campaign team claimed that she had suffered from burns and nail scratches during previous election campaigns, which was why she had to wear gloves.
2. She received a lot of criticism after her name was announced as a candidate for the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections. She sparked outrage when she shared a photo of herself wearing a ‘hijab’ and wished everyone a happy Ramadan on social media. She was chastised for offending people’s religious sensibilities by wearing a ‘hijab,’ and her actions were labeled as a ‘cheap publicity stunt’ to gain votes.
3. Following her victory in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, Mimi Chakraborty shared photos of herself on social media with the Parliament in the background. She was strongly trolled for wearing western-style clothing in the parliament, with people telling her that it wasn’t the place for her shooting and that she needed to be more serious.
4. In 2018, she was trolled for wearing a tee-shirt and shorts in front of a ‘Ganesh Murti’ during the Ganesh Chaturthi festival, with her haters claiming that she had offended people’s religious sentiments and that her attire was inappropriate for the occasion.
5. Subhashree Ganguly, a Bengali actress, once tweeted that Raj Chakraborty and Mimi Chakraborty were on vacation in Goa. Mimi Chakraborty, on the other hand, clarified that she had gone to her hometown for work and chastised Subhashree for spreading false rumors about her.
1. Telesomman Award for Telekonya in 2011 for the TV serial “Gaaner Opaarey”
2. In 2013, she received a Big Bangla Rising Star Award for Rising Star (Female) for the film “Bapi Bari Ja.”
3. In 2013, she received the Bengal Film Journalists’ Association Award for Best Promising Actress for the film “Bapi Bari Ja.”
4. In 2017, she won the Jalsha Parivar Award for Best Romantic Jodi with Ankush Hazra for the film “Ki Kore Toke Bolbo.”
5. In 2016, he received the Kolkata Desirable Actor Award.
(1)Born: 11 February 1989, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India
(2)Full Name: Mimi Chakraborty
(3)Father: Arun Chakraborty
(4)Mother: Tapashi Chakraborty
(5)Sister: Not Known
(6)Brother: Not Known
(7)Marital Status: Unmarried
(8)Boyfriends: Raj Chakraborty (Rumoured; Director & Producer) & Melih Kizilkaya (Actor)
(9)Birth Sign: Aquarius
(11)Caste: Bengali Brahmin
(12)Profession(s): Actress, Model, Politician
(13)Political Party: All India Trinamool Congress (TMC)
Film: ‘Bapi Bari Ja’ (2012)
TV: ‘Gaaner Oparey’ (2010)
Song (Singer): “Keno Je Toke Reprise” from the film ‘Mon Jaane Na’ (2019)
(a) Holy Child School, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India
(b) St. James’ School, Binnaguri, West Bengal, India
(a)Asutosh College, Kolkata, India
(b)University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India
(18)Education Qualification(s): Graduate
(19)Hobbies: Dancing, Shopping
On The Right Forearm: Nataraj (lord of dance)
(21)Favorite Actor: Shahrukh Khan
(22)Favorite Actress: Rani Mukerji
(23)Favorite Musician: Shakira, Rihanna, Lata Mangeshkar
(24)Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/mimichakraborty?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
(25)Email: Not Available
(26)Hometown: Town Deomali, Arunachal Pradesh, India
(27)Phone Number: Not Available
(30)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKuHInzN-0D9ddACO-YO3Q