How to contact Ratan Tata? Ratan Tata Contact Address, Email ID, Website, Phone Number
Hello friends! Are you a follower of Ratan Tata? Are you searching on google for How to contact Ratan Tata? What is the WhatsApp number, contact number, or email id of Ratan Tata? What is the hometown and residence address of the Ratan Tata? What is the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram id of Ratan Tata? Find out all these things in our article below…
Today I will tell you about HOW TO CONTACT RATAN TATA?
Ratan Tata is one of the leading Indian industrialists, former chairman of the largest Indian conglomerate, the Tata Group of Companies. Currently, he holds the position of Chairman Emeritus of Tata Sons, the holding company of Tata Group, which controls some of the major companies, including Tata Steel, Tata Motors, Tata Power, Tata Consultancy Services, Indian Hotels, and Tata Teleservices.
Brought up by his grandma from the age of ten when his parents were divorced, he became actively involved in the family business after graduation. He began working as a fellow worker on the Tata Steel shop floor and gained insight into his family business.
After the retirement of J.R.D. Tata, he became the new president of the Tata Group. Under his leadership, the company reached new heights and produced a substantial amount of foreign revenue. He was instrumental in the acquisition of Tetley, Jaguar Land Rover, and Corus, which turned Tata from a leading Indian-Centric company into a global brand name.
In addition to expanding it’s multinational, it has also worked in various capacities in organizations in India and abroad. He is also a leading philanthropist and more than half of his share of the company is invested in charitable trusts. Thanks to his pioneering ideas and optimistic attitude, he continues to act as a driving force for his conglomerate even after retirement.
Ratan Tata Biography:
Ratan Tata was born on December 28, 1937, in Surat, India, to the Tata and Sonoo Naval. Naval Tata was the adopted son of the younger son of Jamsetji Tata, Ratanji Tata. Jamsetji Tata was the founder of the Tata Business Group. Ratan Tata has a brother, Jimmy, and a step-mother, Noel Tata.
When he was ten, his parents were divorced, and then he and his brother were brought up by his grandma, Navajbai Tata.
He received his early education from Campion School, Mumbai, and graduated from Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai. He has been awarded his B.S in 1962. In Structural engineering architecture at Cornell University, U.S.A.
He was later enrolled at Harvard Business School and completed an advanced management program in 1975.
Ratan Tata is a high school bachelor. He’s known for his low-profile lifestyle. He lives in a simple house in Mumbai, driving around the Tata Sedan.
In 1962, he began his career with the Tata Steel Division, where he hurled stones and worked with the furnaces along with the blue-collar workers. It was a tough job, and it helped him develop a greater understanding and appreciation for his family business.
In 1971, he was appointed director-in-Charge of the National Radio & Electronics Company Limited (NELCO) to help fund its struggles. He was working towards a better division of consumer electronics, but the economic recession and union strikes prevented him from achieving success.
In 1977, he moved to Empress Mills, a struggling textile mill in the Tata Group. He suggested a proposal for the plant, but it was rejected by the other Tata executives and the plant was shut down. Later, he moved to the Tata Industries.
In 1991, he was named by J.R.D. Tata as the new Chairman of the Tata Group of Companies. This decision was examined following objections from other executives of the company and questions were raised about its ability to run the corporation.
But he was able to boost the financial performance of the industries and to expand the development of the company under his leadership. He changed the management and vision of the division and continued to produce considerably greater dividends.
He also became a member of the Prime Minister’s Trade and Industry Council. He has worked on the RAND Asia Pacific Policy Center Advisory Board and is also an active participant in India’s AIDS initiative program.
He is also a member of the International Advisory Board of Mitsubishi Cooperation, the American International Community, JP Morgan Chase, and Booze Allen Hamilton.
On his 75th birthday, that is, on 28 December 2012, he resigned as Chairman of the Tata Group, succeeding Cyrus Mistry, Managing Director of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group. Even after retirement, he is still an active businessman and is investing in exciting business projects to come.
1. As Chairman of the Tata Group, he has earned international recognition and reputation for his business. The impressive financial success of the company took the Tata Group to the New York Stock Exchange and, under its supervision, the company became a global brand by acquiring a range of firms, including Tetley, Jaguar Land Rover, and Corus.
2. He was instrumental in the design and development of Tata Nano and Tata Indica vehicles.
3. He is also a prominent philanthropist and has spent more than 65 percent of his share in charitable trusts. One of the primary objectives of his life was to enhance the quality of life of the Indians as well as human growth.
Awards & Achievements:
1. In 2000, he was conferred the Padma Bhushan, the third-highest civilian honor awarded by the Government of India.
2. In 2004, he received the ‘Medal of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay’ from the Government of Uruguay.
3. In 2005, he was conferred the ‘International Distinguished Achievement Award’ by the B’nai B’rith International.
4. In 2007, he has conferred the Honorary Fellowship of The London School of Economics and Political Science.
5. In 2008, he was awarded the ‘Padma Vibhusan’, the second-highest civilian honor awarded by the Government of India.
6. In 2009, he received the ‘Award of ‘Grand Officer’ of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic’ from the Government of Italy.
7. In 2009, he was awarded the title of Honorary Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire, United Kingdom.
8. In 2010, he won the ‘Oslo Business for Peace Award’ presented by the Business for Peace Foundation.
9. In 2014, he has conferred the ‘Honorary Knight Grand Cross of The Order of the British Empire’.
(1)Full Name: Ratan Naval Tata
(2)Born: December 28, 1937, Surat, India
(3)Father: Late Naval Tata
(4)Mother: Sooni Tata
(5)Brother: Noel Tata
(6)Spouse: Lady Navajbai
(7)Occupation: Industrialist, Investor, Philanthropist
(8)Famous As: Chairman Emeritus of Tata Sons
(9)Birth Sign: Capricorn
(12)Religion: Parsee(a small, tightly-knit Zoroastrian community, which originates from Persia)
(a) Campion School, Mumbai
(b) Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai
(a) Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA
(b) Harvard Business School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
(a) B.S. degree in architecture with structural engineering from Cornell University, New York
(b) Advanced Management Programme from Harvard Business School, 1975
(16)Hometown: Mumbai, India
(17)Address: Ratan Tata lives in a sea-facing three-storeyed house in Mumbai’s Colaba region
(18)Hobbies: Listening to old Hindi Songs, Painting, Driving, Flying Jet Planes, Playing the Piano, Reading, Playing with his pet dogs
(19)Contact Number: Not Available
(20)Email ID: email@example.com
(24)Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DymFOFnTS-g