How do I make a complaint against the Spectrum?
- Immediately file a complaint with Spectrum. In conjunction with the FCC
- Please visit the Federal Communications Commission’s website at www.fcc.gov/complaints.
- Choose whether you are dissatisfied with the services provided via the Internet, television, or telephone.
- To file a complaint against Spectrum, respond to the prompts on the website and explain why you are doing so.
- Call 1-888-225-5322 if you want to file electronically.
How do I send an email to Spectrum?
Contacts for issues about the Spectrum
firstname.lastname@example.org is the email address corresponding, who is the execute president of customer service.
To reach Customer Service, use the number (855) 757-7328.
Go to the Customer Support page.
Dial 888-438-2427 to reach the Customer Care department of Charter Communications.
Dial the number 314-965-0555 to reach Charter Communications’ headquarters.
Tweet Spectrum is a term.
Who is behind the Spectrum?
Through its Spectrum brand, Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a premier broadband connectivity provider and a cable operator serving more than 32 million people across 41 states.
How do I write to SSpectrum?
- Spectrum Information Regarding Contacts
- The location of the Spectrum headquarters. The address is 12405 Powerscourt Drive, St. Louis, Missouri 63131.
- www.spectrum.com is the website of the company.
- The telephone number is 1-800. The number to call is 1-855-479-6984.
- Assistance may be reached by email at email@example.com.
- The rating from the Better Business Bureau. The hours that customer support is available. Help is available around the clock, while sales are conducted during regular business hours.
How do I contact the CEO of Spectrum?
To reach Charter’s Corporate Offices, dial (314) 965-0555 and speak to the central line employee. Through this direct connection to Spectrum’s corporate headquarters, you can utilize the phone directory to search for critical officials from Charter Spectrum, such as the Chief Executive Officer or the General Counsel (the most senior lawyer).
Who is the CEO of Spectrum?
Born on February 13, 2012, Tom Rutledge
Chief Executive Officer of Charter Communications
An American businessman named Thomas M. Rutledge now holds the positions of chairman and chief executive officer of Charter
Communications. Before that, he was also the corporation’s president from 2012 to 2016, when he left the position. Between 2004 and 2011, he was the Chief Operating Officer of Cablevision before joining Charter. Time Warner Cable was another company he had previously served as president of.
Where is the headquarters for Spectrum?
The Charter Communications and Headquarters are located in Stamford, Connecticut, in the United States.
How do you reach Spectrum customer service?
Spectrum Customer Service may be reached at 855.243.8892, Monday through Friday, between 8 AM and 10 PM Eastern Time, to pick up or adjust your Internet, TV, or Voice package. To get help with your account or billing and technical support, visit the Spectrum Customer Support website.
How do I get my money back from Spectrum?
How Do I Make a Request for a Refund from Spectrum? You may only request a refund from Spectrum by calling the company (833) 267-6094. This is the only method available. Spectrum indeed has a helpful website where you may go through various subjects or even use the search field feature.